Timberwolves @ Suns Wednesday game thread 3-29-2023

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hoping Suns fans finally get their home debut of KD tonight. I've got front row tickets on my couch. :grabs:
I was going to try and get tickets again but hesitate to pull the trigger. I bought 5 games post trade then KD went down. The wife and I went to two games but I sold the next 3. Lucky for me, the Suns tickets were still in demand. I made a little profit on those. I really want to buy one of these last home games. I might try and go to at least one playoff game.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hope all suns fans having awesome kd suns wens!!!

Hoping suns bench does well ton also warren etc

My 420 edibles ogeez watermelon rainbow gummies will be rdy :) doing edibles over smoking now

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hope all suns fans having awesome kd suns wens!!!

Hoping suns bench does well ton also warren etc

My 420 edibles ogeez watermelon rainbow gummies will be rdy :) doing edibles over smoking now
Edibles don't work on me. :( Tried 50mg and 100mg and my friend gave me a death star gummie that was 1000mg.
Never felt a thing, I'm pissed. Smoking and vape work and I don't do it often so I have low tolerance.
Maybe my alien stomach acid or something.
Oh yeah Suns by 15.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Edibles don't work on me. :( Tried 50mg and 100mg and my friend gave me a death star gummie that was 1000mg.
Never felt a thing, I'm pissed. Smoking and vape work and I don't do it often so I have low tolerance.
Maybe my alien stomach acid or something.
Oh yeah Suns by 15.
Edibles are so hit and miss I hear you on that lol. Suns I fear are gonna be in for a dogfight tonight. Minnesota is playing with a lot of confidence. I know KD is playing but he’s gonna have to deal with McDaniels. Would be nice if Ayton showed up tonight.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is actually a big game. Timberwolves coming off a 4 game win streak. If they beat the Suns tonight it will be a 4 way tie for #4 with 40 wins. Although, Suns hold the tie breaker with Clippers, Golden State, Timberwolves it gets razor thin to swap seed positions 4-7.

The Clips play tonight as well. However, even if the Suns lose and the Clippers win both teams would still be the 4 & 5 seeds and still matched up in the playoffs.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Damn I'll be at night golf drinking garlic stuffed olive vodka martinis and smoking on that loud, gonna have to watch when I get home

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I regret that it has to be the Timberwolves whom the Suns must beat to maintain position. I would like the Timberwolves to make the playoffs, because I have nothing against them and they'll probably be just meat for the Nuggets.
Suns have the tie breaker so technically they don't. However, it would allow them to potentially catchup should the Suns go on a losing streak the Timberwolves continue to win.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the Timberwolves injury report.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I regret that it has to be the Timberwolves whom the Suns must beat to maintain position. I would like the Timberwolves to make the playoffs, because I have nothing against them and they'll probably be just meat for the Nuggets.
This is actually a big game. Timberwolves coming off a 4 game win streak. If they beat the Suns tonight it will be a 4 way tie for #4 with 40 wins. Although, Suns hold the tie breaker with Clippers, Golden State, Timberwolves it gets razor thin to swap seed positions 4-7.

The Clips play tonight as well. However, even if the Suns lose and the Clippers win both teams would still be the 4 & 5 seeds and still matched up in the playoffs.
this is gonna be a tough one. Minnesota like you said has been hoopin and KAT is playing tonight. We’ve gotta get off to a good start and I hope KD looks good in his first home game.

Idk if y’all watch Minnesota at all but McDaniels might be the best defensive forward in the league with his versatility. He shut down Fox in the 4th quarter in Sac. We’ve gotta move the ball and hope that our role guys can make shots.

Excited for this game. This is gonna be a doozy. Ant vs Book, Conley vs Paul, KD/McDaniels, Ayton/KAT. Great matchups all over the floor.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

There’s a sickness going around the Timberwolves….

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kevin Durant is AVAILABLE, but he will be on a minutes restriction.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

There’s a sickness going around the Timberwolves….
Good lord… if these jerkoffs smash us with Covid just as we get all the pieces of the puzzle in place… well… that will be par for the course this year.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kevin Durant is shooting pregame.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads