Which Recent/Current Suns Players Could Be Future Broadcasters/TV Personalities?

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I could see Charles Barkley in that kind of role. Maybe Shaquille O'Neal, but I'm less sure about him.

More seriously, I think Raja Bell could be good. Grant Hill does some, but could do more. Please not Dan Majerle.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have very little doubt that Chris Paul will either be a head coach or a premiere television guy.

He is really smart, he knows how to work infront of a camera and he lives and breaths basketball. There is no chance that he just shuffles off into retirement.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone I'm surprised isn't working on TV now is Jared Dudley but he's an assistant in Dallas for Kidd. He mentioned working as a commentator/analyst before heading to the bench but he went straight from playing to coaching.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cam Johnson bar none. I've seen him on several podcasts. He's highly intelligent ( IQ likely north of 150) and very thoughtful with his responses.
And we all know how hard he works. If he wanted it he would thrive and if I remember correctly he majored in communications.
With all his injuries he may have to fall back on that degree sooner than later.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cam Johnson bar none. I've seen him on several podcasts. He's highly intelligent ( IQ likely north of 150) and very thoughtful with his responses.
And we all know how hard he works. If he wanted it he would thrive and if I remember correctly he majored in communications.
With all his injuries he may have to fall back on that degree sooner than later.

Cam Johnson was the first current player to come to mind.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I think Cam Payne. He has the positive upbeat vibe and he is a favorite of Tom Leander and Tom Chambers. They love that guy.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I could see Charles Barkley in that kind of role. Maybe Shaquille O'Neal, but I'm less sure about him.

More seriously, I think Raja Bell could be good. Grant Hill does some, but could do more. Please not Dan Majerle.
Raja Bell has a podcast. He's very annoying.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really no place to put this, but Jen or Molly?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose