Cards sign Josh Woods

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'm being tongue in cheek.

This forum sucks right now, I'm literally considering leaving entirely because of the Debbie Downers here. It's not fun to hear constant whining. I don't disagree this is a **** show, but everything doesn't suck.
Right now, what are the positives we have to grasp onto?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the hat fits!

I was being tongue-in-cheek. But you turn it in to being assholeius maximus.
Lol… you don’t need my help to turn you into assholeius maximum. You’re excellent at that all on your own.

Reaction score
Jesus… way to call out K9 for the unnecessary dig then just endulge in laughable hypocrisy where you just make up lies and project an idiotic argument where none exists to top him.
Is this a serious post because I can't tell?

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Cards Crazy

Rookie
Reaction score
Honestly, I expect better from you.

Is free agency not going the way most of us want it to? Absolutely.

Can some of these moves be good moves that make sense also? Yes.

Adding elite special teams players is a good move if you bring them in to be elite special teams players. This is obviously the case here.
George Allen (Redskins) coach said special teams are 30% of the game it may be more if their really good ie. Making the opposit team make long drives to score in a consistant basis

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
3rd pick in the draft. Keim is gone!
Exactly. We have very little to be pleased with. We got rid of Keim, which was a basic necessity. I'm having serious doubts about Monti and co, especially because we probably won't have the 3rd pick for much longer because of them. So, yay?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Three things to count on: Taxes, death and Cheese questioning someone's intelligence.
I'm done dealing with snipers coming in who aren't part of the conversation attacking people.

If they want to get butthurt about being characterized a certain way, that's not my problem.

I'm literally in the middle on all of these conversations. I agree with both sides on different points.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm being tongue in cheek.

This forum sucks right now, I'm literally considering leaving entirely because of the Debbie Downers here. It's not fun to hear constant whining. I don't disagree this is a **** show, but everything doesn't suck.
Just outta curiosity, what is there to celebrate in your opinion?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
3rd pick in the draft. Keim is gone!
And there’s been plenty talk of the third pick but it can’t carry every conversation. Not to mention . . . it hasn’t actually occurred.

Also addition by way of subtraction is certain something good, but Keim’s subtraction doesn’t actually affirmatively improve the team so there’s only so much discussion about being saved from what damage he hypothetically could be doing to us that’s reasonably possible.

I take your post as a grudging admission that maybe the board is accurately depicting the facts of the offseason in its negativity.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's not necessarily celebrate, it's just not complain about every damn move.
By all means, feel free to engage in an in depth substantive conversation about how Josh woods will affirmatively help this franchise in 2023 and beyond. No one is stopping you krang.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
He's been better than advertised imo
When Lorenzo Alexander came to the Cardinals, under BA, he was primarily a Special Teams guy his entire career...then out of nowhere he put it all together and had a nice run in AZ and then in Buffalo. Late bloomers happen...I'm rooting for Woods.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose