Cards sign Josh Woods

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love this move… we gonna rule the field….

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
I don't understand these signings. All we are doing is wasting cap space on backup players. We don't need linebackers. We need starting DL and OL. It's not possible to fill all those positions with the draft. The Dennis Daley signing is the most confusing. We already have 3 OTs on the roster, and we sign the worst starting OT in the league. This is the type of signing you do in the middle of the season when all of your OTs are injured. I can understand not signing a bunch of high-priced free agents but we have signed nobody of importance and lost our two top free agents. This is not roster construction, it is roster destruction.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't understand these signings. All we are doing is wasting cap space on backup players. We don't need linebackers. We need starting DL and OL. It's not possible to fill all those positions with the draft. The Dennis Daley signing is the most confusing. We already have 3 OTs on the roster, and we sign the worst starting OT in the league. This is the type of signing you do in the middle of the season when all of your OTs are injured. I can understand not signing a bunch of high-priced free agents but we have signed nobody of importance and lost our two top free agents. This is not roster construction, it is roster destruction.
Come on bro… team captain… better get on board and quick

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

For the most part, these are Veteran minimum wage contracts, which in no way prevent the Cards from signing more costly FAs. We have just over 60 players under contract and will have 90 before it's all done.

Nobody is getting paid today.