Is there Anything On this Planet that You would Support the Complete Extinction Of?

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
It could include anything you can group or summarize by category. It can be specific like a designated species, or simply general like all one legged creatures. Remember to consider the ramifications of such a lasting event.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just to get ahead of this (I'm not paranoid, you're paranoid), this isn't P&R, so please keep that in mind.

That said, snakes. Kill them all with fire.

Gene Belcher sums it up:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Just to get ahead of this (I'm not paranoid, you're paranoid), this isn't P&R, so please keep that in mind.

Gene Belcher sums it up:

P&R mods!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Gene Belcher sums it up:

Think about the mice, rats and other things snakes eat. I'd like to get rid of mice and rats, but a lot of animals eat them.

I'm leaning towards termites.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I hate mosquitoes. They kill more humans than any other creature yearly. But like everything you could mention, everything is part of a food chain. But ignoring that, I gotta go with mosquitoes. I refuse to go anywhere that has mosquitoes. They love me, literally to death.

The thing that scares me the most are spiders, although I know most won't cause you any harm. But who the heck knows which ones?

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think about the mice, rats and other things snakes eat. I'd like to get rid of mice and rats, but a lot of animals eat them.

I'm leaning towards termites.

You answered the question yourself. Lots of animals eat those other pests. Cats in particular will deal with those buggers and they tolerate humans well for the most part. Sticking to my guns here, burn them all.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You answered the question yourself. Lots of animals eat those other pests. Cats in particular will deal with those buggers and they tolerate humans well for the most part. Sticking to my guns here, burn them all.

That's how I ended up with termites at the top of my list.

Back to snakes, they really haven't bothered me much but rats and mice have.... they like to eat wiring in cars.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There's nothing on this planet I cant avoid or get along with. I'm not smart enough to kill off an entire species.

The Butterfly effect, You kill all the Termites or Mosquitos and the lower part of the food chain suffers big time which makes the middle part of the food chain suffer, you see where this is going. Termites are great for the soil and decomposing wood into soil and everything eats them including people. Mosquitos pollinate certain plants as well.

If you make me chose then I chose people.