Suns @ Warriors Monday game thread 3-13-2023

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bucks probably in Phoenix just waiting for the Suns tomorrow.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
That'll probably do it. Good on the Suns for not giving up but we gotta stick with what's working - and that was Devin Booker and DeAndre Ayton tonight

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ayton gives up layup and then gives warriors the ball. Sheesh. For a 3. Even when he plays a good game he finds ways to kill us at times. Good lord.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warriors having fun laying it on the Suns.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Gonna be hard to win the Natty as a five seed, Where’s that ball boy at as his body needs to be sacrificed to the basketball gods to atone for his sins

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Warriors having fun laying it on the Suns.
That’s their first win against us this year. Still won the series 3-1. We went 2-2 last year. We play them tough. We’re probably the only team in the West I could see beating them. If they outscore us by that much from 3, oh yeah it’ll be a long night.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m just going to say it: Payne sucks
He sucks every time he comes back from injury, and not just for a few games or weeks. It's taken him a month or more to be a sane and effective player out there following his recoveries. And it's not like we rush him back either, we seem to baby him for several games. At this point, considering how often he gets injured and how long it takes to get him back up to speed. I just don't see how we can count on him.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Stupid basketball. Montys has been making a great case to Ishbia to fire him

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damion Lee is an idiot

to be fair Green started it at the other end. Lee was talking crap to Poole and Green walked up and bumped him chest to chest and pushed him. Then followed down the other end and bumped him.

Keep saying it doesn't excuse Draymond at all but there's guys present and ex Warriors that don't like Poole. He's got a personality that rubs people wrong. Would not be surprised at all if they try to trade him offseason. Good game tonight though

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s their first win against us this year. Still won the series 3-1. We went 2-2 last year. We play them tough. We’re probably the only team in the West I could see beating them. If they outscore us by that much from 3, oh yeah it’ll be a long night.
With Klay playing like Klay of old, they're much better than us. Maybe not with Durant back but GS will be a lot better if they ever get Wiggins and Payton out there.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

are you assuming Wiggins plays? Because right now it sounds unlikely he will in the regular season and there's some talk it might be no playoffs too. no idea what is up they just say family issues but there's talk his season is over. I can't see them getting too far without him

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose