Kelvin Beachum is re-signing with the AZCardinals - 2 Years

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess he does view Kyler as a leader. Or maybe he just likes the grass here.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m guessing he likes who is willing to pay him and since the Cardinals were willing and he doesn’t have to move it’s a win-win
I believe he would have been waiting for a while for another team to call.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This is not my main concern, we are well enough at the tackle position now... it's the interior of our OL which is a holy hell, and Will Hernandez is the only G I would see worth keeping

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
We are going to suck this year so I am actually really happy about this. He’s on record publicly telling Kyler to be a man and grow up. The locker room needs somebody like this who isn’t kissing Kylers a** and demands accountability.

I bet there are a lot of guys in the locker room who are glad to have him back for this exact reason.

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s a fine starter at RT and a good backup. There’s some chance he’s our starter at RT next year if we cut hump and give josh Jones the LT spot. Also an unbelievable human being, happy to have him back.
Humphries isn't getting cut. He counts $12 million against the cap, but if we cut him, he counts $26 million against the cap. Cutting his would eat up half of our current cap space.

After next season is a different story though.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Humphries isn't getting cut. He counts $12 million against the cap, but if we cut him, he counts $26 million against the cap. Cutting his would eat up half of our current cap space.

After next season is a different story though.
That’s what I meant by “next year” I feel the restructure strongly signaled him not being with the team after this season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose