Mavericks @ Suns Thursday game thread 1-26-2023

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
It seems totally disjointed. But Dallas makes us look like that all the time now. Monty STILL hasn’t figured out that defense. Criminal negligence.
What if he has...but we don't have the players to execute? I'm convinced it's more a problem with the players than it is Monty's inability to figure out Jason Kidd...

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
submitted without commentary

You must be registered for see images attach

You're the main mod of this board and are engaging in relentless trolling while encouraging others to do the same. You're being ridiculous at this point.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think I could handle the rest of the season with Ayton.

I completely can if he becomes the Ayton from a year ago. That Ayton shot 5% higher and was hyper efficient.

That Ayton was actual Dominayton

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're the main mod of this board and are engaging in relentless trolling while encouraging others to do the same. You're being ridiculous at this point.

I meant the whole team is soft.

Your interpretation is your interpretation

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

But please report me. I would welcome it

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
No like we did in the first game of the season. Geez. THIS ISNT GAME 7!
The Mavs were up 17 at the half in that game, and then went stone cold in the second half. We won by two... it happens. But most can see the Mavs are the Suns' Poppy.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saying Ayton is soft is NOT trolling. You taking personal shots levied is a YOU issue, not a board issue.

Or are you admitting that every time you bash Kyler, you’re in fact trolling? Because what Chris is doing commenting about Ayton is no different.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or get of my stuff. Either plea to the powers that be that the mean old mod is picking on Ayton or knock off the victim act.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Saying Ayton is soft is NOT trolling. You taking personal shots levied is a YOU issue, not a board issue.

Or are you admitting that every time you bash Kyler, you’re in fact trolling? Because what Chris is doing commenting about Ayton is no different.
Why are you getting involved?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually I will do it for you.

@jf-08 I have been reported for trolling. Please read the thread and let me know if I am.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What if he has...but we don't have the players to execute? I'm convinced it's more a problem with the players than it is Monty's inability to figure out Jason Kidd...
Naw. You don’t see us getting good shots. We can’t figure out their defense.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why are you getting involved?
Because I want to defend Chris agaibst what I think are ludicrous comments about his “attacks”.

And because I find it hilarious that some fans take criticism of certain players as personal attacks on themsevles. It’s bizarre. Happens on the Cardinals board too and it’s bizarre there also.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Because I want to defend Chris agaibst what I think are ludicrous comments about his “attacks”.

And because I find it hilarious that some fans take criticism of certain players as personal attacks on themsevles. It’s bizarre. Happens on the Cardinals board too and it’s bizarre there also.
Right but it’s going to always happen. All you’re doing is dragging out the argument.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose