Cards hire new Assistant GM under Ossenfort

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I do feel bad for AW and QH since I liked both as players, and homegrown talent is always nice. I hope they get to continue their careers, whether it be here or elsewhere. But I can't say I'm loving their chances.

I've been pushing for an overhaul of the FO for a long time, so I can't be mad about this, and the Lions seem to be mounting a good charge to respectability.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I do feel bad for AW and QH since I liked both as players, and homegrown talent is always nice. I hope they get to continue their careers, whether it be here or elsewhere. But I can't say I'm loving their chances.

I've been pushing for an overhaul of the FO for a long time, so I can't be mad about this, and the Lions seem to be mounting a good charge to respectability.

I'm all for change. At the same time I think Harris and Wilson should be judged on their own merits and not punished for being associated with Keim.

Was hardly their fault Mike stuck with him.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nice hopefully these two gms don't mess up the third pick lots of talent will be available

Also hoping for nice trades fa signings etc

Should be a fun off-season I hope lol gooo cards

Bit off topic but maybe new gm will convince nuk to stay give cards 1 more chance.. u can't just replace a guy like deandre... the good 1 lol

Last edited:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I think it would be great for the both of them to mentor under a different regime.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I love this hire. LOVE IT. I lerve it. I luff it. With two “f”s.

Outside the organization. Both have been with multiple organizations and come from two different ones as their last stops (so different perspectives coming out if this past season). And the Lions have good young talent, importantly on the oline in particular.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I love this hire. LOVE IT. I lerve it. I luff it. With two “f”s.

Outside the organization. Both have been with multiple organizations and come from two different ones as their last stops (so different perspectives coming out if this past season). And the Lions have good young talent, importantly on the oline in particular.
Why does it feel like this organization should of made these type of changes years ago?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
wow, I can’t imagine living that life, missing so many of my kids events.
Article is very spot on. Brother in-law was scout for about 18 years before moving to director player personnel. Still, then he spent many hours on the road scouting. Urban came in and cleaned out about everyone. Now he's head national scout for another team.