Patrick Peterson Says "Kyler Only Cares About Kyler", Kyler Responds

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just admit that he dropped 3 f bombs towards his coach and didn't get nearly the treatment Murray got. It's clear as day in the clip I shared, no matter how he attempted to clarify.
It's all over every sports show today. They got the same treatment.

I only see sensitive Cardinals fans all over social media saying "If this was Kyler, everyone would be talking about it."

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's all over every sports show today. They got the same treatment.

I only see sensitive Cardinals fans all over social media saying "If this was Kyler, everyone would be talking about it."

If anything I feel like Jones got more national media coverage. Kyler's screaming was more a social media thing.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just admit that he dropped 3 f bombs towards his coach and didn't get nearly the treatment Murray got. It's clear as day in the clip I shared, no matter how he attempted to clarify.
Sorry, he wasn't in his coach's face yelling "Calm the F down!" several times. HUGE difference IMO between the 2 incidents, the only commonality is the F bombs, again IMO.

Reaction score
“If the guy really did not care, he wouldn’t be spending the majority of his days in the building, putting in extra work, watching film with Colt McCoy, the whole nine, correcting guys like me or even getting into it — I think a lot of people took that clip of he and D-Hop going at it and took it the wrong way,” Smith said. “They’re both going back and forth like that because they are very passionate about this game that they love, that they’ve been playing for some time now.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
“If the guy really did not care, he wouldn’t be spending the majority of his days in the building, putting in extra work, watching film with Colt McCoy, the whole nine, correcting guys like me or even getting into it — I think a lot of people took that clip of he and D-Hop going at it and took it the wrong way,” Smith said. “They’re both going back and forth like that because they are very passionate about this game that they love, that they’ve been playing for some time now.

Surprising from a rookie. Nice to hear though.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People always criticize sports figures for being phony because normally they toe the party line… but then turn around and criticize when they speak their truth.

Can’t win situation for these guys so when they actually DO talk smack, especially about their own or guys they played with, I’m one to believe them more often than not.

Also, PP got torched by Danny Dimes. He didn’t say much about that.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
People always criticize sports figures for being phony because normally they toe the party line… but then turn around and criticize when they speak their truth.

Can’t win situation for these guys so when they actually DO talk smack, especially about their own or guys they played with, I’m one to believe them more often than not.

Also, PP got torched by Danny Dimes. He didn’t say much about that.
That's what seems to be upsetting Vikings fans the most. Cousins played well enough to win that game, but the defense let the offense down. To call out your QB afterwards shows a serious lack of awareness and professionalism.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what seems to be upsetting Vikings fans the most. Cousins played well enough to win that game, but the defense let the offense down. To call out your QB afterwards shows a serious lack of awareness and professionalism.
No one ever accused PP of having much self-awareness.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Because of PP, I was glad that the Vikings lost. As a young kid, I always had a small place in my heart for the Purple People Eaters & Joe Kapp. That small place in my heart was vacated after they kicked our butts in the 74 playoffs.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Keith Millard was my football idol when I was in Junior high school. He was the only reason for me to follow the Vikings.
PP is flapping his gums so he can get people to respond to him by listening to him and “clicking” onto his thoughts.
Because of PP, I was glad that the Vikings lost. As a young kid, I always had a small place in my heart for the Purple People Eaters & Joe Kapp. That small place in my heart was vacated after they kicked our butts in the 74 playoffs.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Same

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

P2 is back to publically calling out QBs. This time it's his own. Vikings fans don't sound too happy about it. Dude might talk his way out of MN, too.
It's not expensive to not be an *******

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I so hope that Kyler responds by stating that "Patrick only cares about Patrick."