Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Hopkins sitting out pretty much tells me they are trading him in the offseason

Reactions: PJ1

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopkins will have missed 19 of the previous 34 games by season's end. He's great when he's on the field, but not a Cardinal I ever really grew much emotional attachment to. Won't shed a tear if we get good value for him in trade.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals at 49ers

The Cardinals ruled DE Zach Allen (hand), WR Robby Anderson (back), LB Zaven Collins (calf), RB James Conner (knee, shin), CB Antonio Hamilton (hip), WR DeAndre Hopkins (knee), QB Colt McCoy (concussion), and CB Marco Wilson (neck) out for the finale. LB Victor Dimukeje (illness), DT Leki Fotu (shoulder), CB Josh Jackson (hamstring), and LB Tanner Vallejo (knee, wrist) make up their questionable group.

QB Jimmy Garoppolo (foot), DL Kevin Givens (knee), CB Ambry Thomas (ankle), OL Aaron Banks (ankle, knee), and LB Dre Greenlaw are out for the 49ers, but WR Deebo Samuel (knee, ankle) is set to return. DL Arik Armstead (illness, foot, ankle) and DT Javon Kinlaw (illness, knee) are listed as questionable.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I bet there are a bunch of guys who are sore to miss this game and wanted to play with JJ Watt in his last game.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Is anyone watching this game? I'm not, this is worse then the last preseason game. This is more like a viewing lol

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Niners don’t need to play all starters to win this one. They would be foolish to do so. A fitting end to this season. Many Cardinal players just bailing on the final game.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose