xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Geez, that sounds terrible.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Not that it matters, assault is assault, but does anyone know how old his daughter is?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You should never punch your daughter in her face

Then when you factor in he’s like 6’10 250lbs he’s a huge man cracking a teen girl like that is insane

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
On the other hand, let’s wait until all the facts come in before passing judgement. All we know is what’s been reported and there’s no way for us to know the veracity.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
On the other hand, let’s wait until all the facts come in before passing judgement. All we know is what’s been reported and there’s no way for us to know the veracity.

I hope he’s telling the truth. And I think it’s weird he brought Hanukkah into the conversation.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I could never hit someone I’m Jewish

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You would think the medical reports alone would tell a story of what size person hit her sounds fishy…

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe the mom did it and Stat taking the heat. Idk

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope it’s not true but if it is? I hope he gets what’s coming to him regardless of how disappointing it would be.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Weird that his statement just didn't include the words in this order: "I did not assault my daughter."
He does say that, but in a roundabout way. "The facts will show these allegations to be groundless" Is this not saying I didn't do what she is saying I did?

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He does say that, but in a roundabout way. "The facts will show these allegations to be groundless" Is this not saying I didn't do what she is saying I did?
People use many techniques to distance themselves from the truth or to avoid accountability and responsibility for their actions. Liars often remove themselves from the story by referencing themselves less when making deceptive statements, which is basically mentally distancing themselves from a situation.

For example, human nature will use a 3rd person narrative to try to distance themselves from something that they actually did. ("The facts will show that my wife was not cheated on.")

Human nature will adamantly use a 1st person narrative to dispose of any TRUE false allegations. ("I didn't cheat on my wife.")

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose