Wk 12- NE Patriots @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 12/4/22-12/11/22

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Could not agree more. Harbaugh would be an ideal option for the rudderless Cardinals. And I do believe that he'll be back in the NFL soon. What better way to get even with the Niner's organization. After 4 years of no one being held accountable for anything, this franchise is desperate from top to bottom for someone like Harbaugh.
Which means it will never happen.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
A quarterback who recognises his issues and works hard on them in the offseason. I wish.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Apples and oranges Brit. Purdy was the last pick in the draft.. he's probably had people in his ear for a very long time telling him how much of a long shot he is and what his deficiencies are. That is the exact opposite of how Kyler was raised and treated throughout his entire college and professional career.. and most likely started in high school.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
At what point does Byron's back start to become a real concern? We never heard about the actual injury, but he has been out for over a month now. Seems odd.

Rondale was just a wasted second round pick. He definitely flashes when he is on the field, but you simply can't count on the guy to be available.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Also, how bad must Cody Ford be that when practice squad player turned starter, Rashaad Coward, is out with a chest injury, Ford still can't even claim the position. He will be rotating with the roookie Lecitus Smith on Monday night. Sheesh...he must really stink.

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is Byron Murphy making more money or losing more money by missing these games. I truly dont know. Defense doesnt look the same wthout him, but man we still havent seem him put a complete year together. IDK.
Yeah he’s quickly becoming an injury bust
In his defense he can say he's shown more Trey McBride and Andy Isabella as 2nd round picks. Could argue he's on the Christian Kirk trajectory. At least his agent will, lol

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Is Byron Murphy making more money or losing more money by missing these games. I truly dont know. Defense doesnt look the same wthout him, but man we still havent seem him put a complete year together. IDK.

In his defense he can say he's shown more Trey McBride and Andy Isabella as 2nd round picks. Could argue he's on the Christian Kirk trajectory. At least his agent will, lol
Capability, yes. Availability, no. The first is meaningless without the second.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Rondale Moore… lol. Injury riddled player in college is injury riddled in the pros? Could have never seen that coming.
Literally no one could have predicted this. I can show you a YouTube video from a massage therapist that PROVES Rondale was actually less of an injury risk as a prospect.
At what point does Byron's back start to become a real concern? We never heard about the actual injury, but he has been out for over a month now. Seems odd.

Rondale was just a wasted second round pick. He definitely flashes when he is on the field, but you simply can't count on the guy to be available.
This dude is leaving as soon as possible. Someone gonna give Byron the bag, and I’m guessing it’s the New York Football Giants.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson