Yellowstone

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Nah… Beth is still fun, if repetitive. Ludicrously repetitive now, but I look forward to her stealing Jaime’s baby. That should be pretty (unintentionally) hilarious.
God no, that would be awful. Same crap over and over again. More Beth ranting, more Beth getting her way, more Beth making Jaime her bitch. Bo-ring.

When her and enviro-chick went out for their fight, and Beth won after making her submit, I turned it off. This show is garbage now and I'm done.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When her and enviro-chick went out for their fight, and Beth won after making her submit, I turned it off. This show is garbage now and I'm done.
Agreed. Because nine years of jiu jitsu gets whooped by being raised with brothers every time..... :rolleyes:

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah… Beth is still fun, if repetitive. Ludicrously repetitive now, but I look forward to her stealing Jaime’s baby. That should be pretty (unintentionally) hilarious.
I knew it! You're a closet masochist!!!

J/K
;)

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
So I've been debating starting this show (I loved 1883), but this sounds like soap opera crap.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
So I've been debating starting this show (I loved 1883), but this sounds like soap opera crap.

It starts out great. I would start watching and then bail whenever you feel it isn’t enjoyable anymore.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It starts out great. I would start watching and then bail whenever you feel it isn’t enjoyable anymore.
Same. It’s really big, dumb, VIOLENT fun for the first two seasons. Then falls off a cliff.

My advice watch it as a two season limited series and consider the end of season 2 a perfect series finale.

JerkFace

Reaction score
Same. It’s really big, dumb, VIOLENT fun for the first two seasons. Then falls off a cliff.

My advice watch it as a two season limited series and consider the end of season 2 a perfect series finale.
Or just assume everyone dies at the end of season 3 :)

JerkFace

Reaction score
That’s actually what I meant. First three seasons.

But maybe put that in a spoiler if Chap is going to watch!
I thought about it, but it has been referred to multiple times in this thread

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought about it, but it has been referred to multiple times in this thread
good point.

so yeah, end of season 3 is perfect end point. i mean, that's basically when the show died so might as well assume the same of all the characters... most of whom never should have come close to surviving anyway!

Stout

Reaction score
good point.

so yeah, end of season 3 is perfect end point. i mean, that's basically when the show died so might as well assume the same of all the characters... most of whom never should have come close to surviving anyway!
I was going to argue a bit, but I have to agree. There were some things to like in season 4, but some annoying crap as well. I mean, they had basically a spinoff show INSIDE the show, which sucked ass.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going to argue a bit, but I have to agree. There were some things to like in season 4, but some annoying crap as well. I mean, they had basically a spinoff show INSIDE the show, which sucked ass.
That spin-off about Jimmy was just awful. And the surrogate son story… is he even still in the show?!

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Na I can’t get with this. I absolutely peaked with season 3 that ending was about as good as anything on TV in recent memory.

Season 4 is when it started going left

Stout

Reaction score
Na I can’t get with this. I absolutely peaked with season 3 that ending was about as good as anything on TV in recent memory.

Season 4 is when it started going left
Right, you're agreeing with me but saying you disagree. Cheese said he meant after season 3 and I said Season 4 is where it started sucking in my post lol

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Right, you're agreeing with me but saying you disagree. Cheese said he meant after season 3 and I said Season 4 is where it started sucking in my post lol

I disagree with the part you said about season 4 having some parts that were likable.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually just watched the first episode today, a friend has been telling me to watch it for awhile now. First episode was good. I'm watching on Peacock which means commercials which sucks.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wasted another 76 minutes on this flaming garbage pile. I'll summarize: Virtually everything on it was wrong, and this latest episode was a boring, poorly organinized sleep fest. Oh.... and everyone, especially Beth, is a drunk.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was super bored and had a couple hours to kill and two episodes on my DVR. I got thru two minutes of tired Beth stuff and I think I’m out forever.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We watched a few episodes of the new season last night and really enjoyed it. I guess I am in the minority, I still find it compelling and enjoyable to watch. I don't get the notion that a show's quality is measured by the level of the violence of its content, ie. less violence equating to less quality. I don't buy that.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We watched a few episodes of the new season last night and really enjoyed it. I guess I am in the minority, I still find it compelling and enjoyable to watch. I don't get the notion that a show's quality is measured by the level of the violence of its content, ie. less violence equating to less quality. I don't buy that.

That’s not why people hate it now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose