Patrick Peterson Says "Kyler Only Cares About Kyler", Kyler Responds

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah this bored is laughable at times it’s pages and pages of how much SK and KM sucks and is all about video games

Someone else’s says exactly what’s been said on this board day after day and it’s a bunch of dudes crying all of a sudden. Ooooh no don’t say the thing I’ve been saying for months
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Exactly. Just because PP21 is a diva doesn’t mean he’s wrong.

I also remind fans that this guy played for a handful of the worst teams in Cardinal history and still played for us for 10 seasons. Before the “he asked for a trade” responses, Aeneas Williams did the same thing
Don’t even try to compare Aeneas to this clown when it comes to character. It’s an insult to Aeneas imo.

One showed “class” throughout his career & beyond, the other knows no such word! I’ve met #35 numerous times & he’s as nice a guy you could ever meet & humble as heck.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Don’t even try to compare Aeneas to this clown when it comes to character. It’s an insult to Aeneas imo.

One showed “class” throughout his career & beyond, the other knows no such word! I’ve met #35 numerous times & he’s as nice a guy you could ever meet & humble as heck.

They're the two best CBs in AZ Cardinals history, so even if you dont like the comparison, it's there and worth discussing. I agree that there's a difference in quality of character, but people here need to learn to cut thru the theatrics and focus on the substance.

PP21 isnt wrong in his belief that Kyler is about himself. Duh. He's done a horrific job of proving otherwise. The only thing you're focused on is the messenger and not the message. Fitz pretty much corroborates everything PP21 has said about Kyler.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
They're the two best CBs in AZ Cardinals history, so even if you dont like the comparison, it's there and worth discussing. I agree that there's a difference in quality of character, but people here need to learn to cut thru the theatrics and focus on the substance.

PP21 isnt wrong in his belief that Kyler is about himself. Duh. He's done a horrific job of proving otherwise. The only thing you're focused on is the messenger and not the message. Fitz pretty much corroborates everything PP21 has said about Kyler.

Sorry if it's been posted a million times TJ (Captain Steal yo Girl!) but what exactly did Fitz say negative about Murray? Not paraphrasing or anything, but the exact quote please.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I would think there would be a groundswell of support for Kyler Murray. He should have the support of most of the team.
Does it need to be public, though? IMO, the classy thing is to keep it in house. We have no idea what kind of messages are being sent privately to KM or PP. I would think if another player jumped on the PP bandwagon and also trashed Murray, that would be bigger news.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
I agree with most of this. Peterson was vocal about his disdain for the organization and his continued bitterness. He won’t ever be in the class as Aeneas.

That said, Aeneas didn’t demand a trade during the social media era when we really got to know what players felt about the organization and the Bidwills. I guarantee had Aeneas done that in 2022, the remarks from him would be less than fruitful.
Maybe you should go back and watch his HOF speech. Also, he's the pastor of a church he founded, so maybe he just has a higher moral character than you are giving him credit for.

TJ

Reaction score
Maybe you should go back and watch his HOF speech. Also, he's the pastor of a church he founded, so maybe he just has a higher moral character than you are giving him credit for.
I never questionied Aeneas's character. I said that he did something similar to Peterson in requesting a trade, which is something that has butt hurt Cards fans in the past with other people. I dont blame either because when they both asked for their respective trades, the team was at a low.

TJ

Reaction score
Sorry if it's been posted a million times TJ (Captain Steal yo Girl!) but what exactly did Fitz say negative about Murray? Not paraphrasing or anything, but the exact quote please.
Fitz has done so by way of proximally praising Colt and dancing around questions about Kyler's character. Few have gone out of their way to defend Kyler in this situation. That speaks more volumes, especially considering the arrows that are frequently shot in Kyler's direction. Questioning Kyler's commitment to the team and sport is not something new and is happening more and more frequently, which should be concerning for every Cardinals's fan.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Shouldn’t have been made public but if it lights a fire under KM great. I’ve always thought PP was a me first player

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose