Kyler Murray feels good, believes he will play Sunday vs. Chargers

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s sounds as though he felt he was good but they had already installed a game plan and probably gave the reps to Colt during the practices. Kliff said in another if they didn’t let Kyler play this week might be a fist fight in his office, which means Murray wants to play. So we can dispense with the BS comments that he sat himself out for the Niners garbage. Kliff had his plan as HC and once again failed but he’s used to that. Hopefully Murray is right and Hollywood and Dhop can be on the field for the first time together!

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
It’s sounds as though he felt he was good but they had already installed a game plan and probably gave the reps to Colt during the practices. Kliff said in another if they didn’t let Kyler play this week might be a fist fight in his office, which means Murray wants to play. So we can dispense with the BS comments that he sat himself out for the Niners garbage. Kliff had his plan as HC and once again failed but he’s used to that. Hopefully Murray is right and Hollywood and Dhop can be on the field for the first time together!
That KK quote was quite the soundbite. But we all know KK speak.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Then why did they call it a game time decision?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nothing to lose at this point, would have been nice to see a healthy offense at least one freaking game this season!
I'm never gonna root for us to lose but every time we do, after the game I just think "maybe a change of coach & GM isn't that far off"? Only good feeling I can have after watching us lose once again.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm never gonna root for us to lose but every time we do, after the game I just think "maybe a change of coach & GM isn't that far off"? Only good feeling I can have after watching us lose once again.
Change has to be coming and hopefully soon

And the right kind of change

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don’t know if anything pisses me off more than meaningless wins. Who cares if he’s back this week, it’s too late. I supposed going undefeated down the stretch to finished 10-7 would get them in the playoffs, but hell will freeze over first.

As fans we should be rooting for an 0-7 finish because only then will Michael’s hand be forced to do something about the future.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose