Everything wrong with Kyler vs Seattle Part II - Revenge of the checkdown

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Having only one starter on your OL and missing your starting TE is devastating. Add to that Moore going down on the first play. Say what you want but he has been pretty good lately. Throw in a refusal by our coach to try anyone but Conner running the ball and the offense was in trouble to start. This is a top D they went against. Held their own in first half even with some bad mistakes. Once Niners went up by multiple scores and our D quit McCoy was under siege and couldn’t get anything done. I didn’t see the offense give up but they were beat down. Our D embarrassed themselves badly and were called out on national television. I have been watching this stuff for decades now and it all runs together. Just the names change.
And what ******** play did Moore get hurt on… 6 yard loss as well…

Reactions: PJ1

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Hmm, how many RPOs have we seen mccoy run in two games, my guy? I can’t remember more than one of them. A staple for kyler. This is kinda easy. There also weren’t near the number of sideways blocker-free screens tonight. Something kliff spoon feeds a kyler offense. Those percentages are driving up . . .
You must be registered for see images attach

So I count Kyler as having 384 pass-like plays (those 360 attempts plus 24 sacks). 20 of them are RPOs. That's 5.2% of his plays.

Colt has 5 RPOs in 76 plays (sacked 5 times). That's 6.6% of his plays.

Facts are weird when you look them up instead of relying on ***vibes***.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Surprise surprise, excuses. Kliff sucks, the coaching staff sucks, the personnel sucks, etc. How about the starting QB sucks, too? Without good QB play, the team has no chance to win. None.

Now, I doubt KM could have done anything last night either, so not bagging on him there. Just a terrible effort against good opposition.
Yes the starting QB did suck last night lol, Colt is what he is a good backup. Just think this illustrates this offense is trash no matter who is trying to run it, it’s just flashes here and there but can never be a consistent offensive scheme. Especially when you have no Oline and no running game and no commitment to it anyway…

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

So I count Kyler as having 384 pass-like plays (those 360 attempts plus 24 sacks). 20 of them are RPOs. That's 5.2% of his plays.

Colt has 5 RPOs in 76 plays (sacked 5 times). That's 6.6% of his plays.

Facts are weird when you look them up instead of relying on ***vibes***.
I stand corrected. I guess it’s becasue colt has pulled the pass option every time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose