Inside Bruce Arians’ post-coaching life

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol, it looked like you were talking to yourself.
I gotcha. I was quoting myself due to K9's thumbs down comment. I wish it would add that to the quote for clarity's sake.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Agree, but Carson couldn’t deliver when it really counted. Mostly because he was out injured, but he was average against the Packers in the 2015 playoff game, and then God awful against Panthers. As someone who’s been around a long, long time, the only Cardinal QB that played well when it really counted in the playoffs was HOF’er Warner. And I’ve been watching and waiting since 1964.
He was never the same after hitting his hand on a helmet in that eagles game though. It was obvious the next few games even though we made it to that championship game.

SteveKeimFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Arians turned boys into men.

No coincidence David Johnson stopped running hard and became a nobody after he left.

Kyler would have atleast 40TDs every year under Arians guaranteed.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Yes. He also threw at least 2 against the Packers in the Divisional game. That’s the only reason the Packers were still in that game. If Murray had back to back games like that, certain haters on this board would have their heads explode.
All Kyler needs to do is kiss MB's butt repeatedly like Palmer and he'd get in the RoH next year.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yup. Right as he threw a 75 yard bomb for a TD. Guy hit low on the play and that was that for his ACL.

Also, he was really bad in that GB game. He threw 2 TDs, but the first was a pass deflected by the defense at the goal line that boinked perfectly into Floyd’s arms eight yards deep in the end zone.
Wasn’t it Harrison on the cheap hit?

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He was never the same after hitting his hand on a helmet in that eagles game though. It was obvious the next few games even though we made it to that championship game.
Yes. Absolutely the truth. That was a costly W against the Eagles. Carson was never the same & our D was never the same when Honey Badger got hurt on the last play of a game we were WAY ahead of. Just brutal. We had a great chance of getting to the SB without those 2 injuries.