Boxing

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
That’s cool. How did you get that job?

Have you done any big or semi big fights?
Several televised MMA events, but have not hit it big in boxing just yet. I'm licensed in Wisconsin for a few years,but in July I went to the ABC conference in buffalo New York and now I can judge anywhere in the world. Class taught by Duane Ford for boxing and Sal D'Mato and Kevin McDonald for the MMA portion.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I just got asked to do the Anthony Pettis card here in Milwaukee next month. He's now promoting shows. It will be televised on UFC fight pass. I also was the timekeeper for the LFA show Friday night. That was in Oshkosh Wisconsin.

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Several televised MMA events, but have not hit it big in boxing just yet. I'm licensed in Wisconsin for a few years,but in July I went to the ABC conference in buffalo New York and now I can judge anywhere in the world. Class taught by Duane Ford for boxing and Sal D'Mato and Kevin McDonald for the MMA portion.

That’s cool. I’ve grown up around boxing my entire life and never once thought about what it takes to be a judge

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Best thing to do would be go down to the commission office and apply for timekeeper or inspector job. Volunteer to help them set up shows if need be just get yourself involved any way you can. Go a big conference and take the judging class. Get your name out there offer to help them set up for the conference. Just anything to get a start. It's a slow process but it can be done.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Here is one of the TV fights I did. If you watch the fight I am the last judges scorecard to be read. Judge Rogers, I won't tell who or what incase you watch the fight.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media