Saints at Cardinals gameday thread 10-20-22

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Not really when you consider what he brings to the Niners. Look what acquiring Von Miller did for the Rams last year. They needed a better pass rush and look where it got them. The Niners weakest spot on offense has been their run game, it was very inconsistent. Adding McCaffery solves that. He hasn't missed a game this year. The Niners don't have to overuse him like the Panthers did.
This board would have lost it's poop, if Keim had traded even a conditional 7th rounder in 2026 for an injury plagued RB.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's amazing how I all rag on some players and call them JAG. I sometimes don't realize just how incredibly athletic even JAGs are.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I was like "WTF is he doing?!" in real time. Amazing.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's amazing how I all rag on some players and call them JAG. I sometimes don't realize just how incredibly athletic even JAGs are.

He got a lot of criticism from Charlie Weiss on NFL radio. this morning. Said that he could have broken his neck. I was surprised by Weiss' take on the Kyler/Kliff shouting match. He said that he LIKED seeing Kyler showing some fire. He added that in the past he was often critical of Kyler for his too laid back, body language.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he's out for the season or for a long time, I think that a NT is our biggest need come the Trade deadline.
It should have been before since this is now the 2nd major injury this year at an already thin position. If only DT/NT was as glamorous of a position as WR to Keim...

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The only thing that really matters in that whole tweet is the hashtag :) :) :)

Attachments

• EA4F37B6-8CE0-4B19-9F21-53031993C78C.jpeg
    EA4F37B6-8CE0-4B19-9F21-53031993C78C.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 3

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
This board would have lost it's poop, if Keim had traded even a conditional 7th rounder in 2026 for an injury plagued RB.
As long as McCaffery can stay relatively healthy for the Niners it's a perfect fit for them. I don't think Kingsbury would use McCaffery to his fullest advantage. With their WRs and TE McCaffery becomes a headache for DCs facing the Niner offense. He certainly creates mismatches in ways no other RB they have does now.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He got a lot of criticism from Charlie Weiss on NFL radio. this morning. Said that he could have broken his neck. I was surprised by Weiss' take on the Kyler/Kliff shouting match. He said that he LIKED seeing Kyler showing some fire. He added that in the past he was often critical of Kyler for his too laid back, body language.
Most of the national media seems fine with the Kyler/Kliff situation.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Next to Gil Brandt, Charlie Weiss is the most boring dude in radio, imo. Whatever, bruh.. These guys risk their health on every snap, self inflicted or not. I could break my neck getting out of bed in the morning.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
But they get Mitchell back in 2 games. He averaged over 100 yards a game from scrimmage last year for free.
Yes, and what does that do for their offense with McCaffery and Mitchell both available. Split McCaffery out and Mitchell in the back field or vice versa and you create enormous problems for the defense. Add Aiyuk, Deebo and Kittle into the mix and the coverage problems become 10 fold difficult. If Shanahan is smart, he will utilize them in a variety of ways. Garropolo gets 5 excellent targets to choose from and the game doesn't rest in his hands for the most part. You get two RBs that can break a long run at any time, both home run threats.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose