ASU Sun Devils @ Stanford Pregame thread.10/16/22-10/21/22

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found something here that is not behind a paywall about the quarterback situation and reworked offensive line.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, there is an article about the defense.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I found something here that is not behind a paywall about the quarterback situation and reworked offensive line.

Thanks, yes lots of good stuff on youtube. I will try to check out on my lunch break.

Aguano seems to be pushing a more aggressive mindset, blitzing more on D, jamming the WR's at the line of scrimmage, etc, more tempo on offense, etc. I like it!

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nice to see Nesta getting some kudos. I have been amazed at times seeing this nose tackle being all the way out on the sidelines making plays. The guy has some wheels.

Silvera picked ASU because of the conversations he had with defensive line coach Robert Rodriguez, who spent considerable time with him, breaking down film and analyzing places in which Silvera could improve. That was something the player appreciated.

He's put that critique to work, recording 37 tackles, two passes defended and a forced fumble in five games thus far. He has been at his best of late with eight tackles in the 45-38 upset of Washington two weeks ago and a career-high 12 two weeks before that against reigning Pac-12 champion Utah. Those are impressive totals for an interior lineman.