Please Bidwill - Insist on an OC!!!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I know this possibly won't happen to the end of the season. All season long, there has been praise for our DC. Hmmm. Maybe if we had an OC that got kudos like that, we would possibly have a winning record? If the answer is no, then it's talent. Either not enough to make Kyler good, or Kyler is the problem. For god's sake, spend some money getting a good OC!

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe / Hopefully KK is internally having doubts with HIS offense, why not take the pressure and bullseye off your back and agree to an OC, never know he actually may learn something and prolong his NFL head coaching career
These guys are all full of ego. If he felt he could head coach and OC when he took this job...I doubt he feels he still can't now. Never know though.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
These guys are all full of ego. If he felt he could head coach and OC when he took this job...I doubt he feels he still can't now. Never know though.
I am hoping if this team underperforms, that Bidwill will insist on this for Kliff to keep his job. I've seen other owners do this. I am hoping this happens here.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
As I have stated before, KK should have NEVER been hired as a head coach, maybe OC, never both. He should have never been extended 5 years. KK is in over his head as Head Coach. Either cut bait with him or...I don't know at this point.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we do hire and OC then what's the point of having KK as a head coach?
Yah that. :p Kliff was hired because he was this supposed creative offensive coach. Yet his offense has tended to be predictable and bland and this year it's not working. Kliff also has poor game management and the inability to provide discipline to the team. He's not doing a good job as offensive coordinator or head coach. :bang:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The obsession with hiring an OC makes me think that people don’t really understand what an OC does.

We currently have a passing game and running game coordinator. What do you think is going to change if we slotted someone between them and Kliff?

Do you just want a play caller on game days that isn’t Kliff?

AZ Native

Reaction score
"Accept an OC or your ass is fired," and I bet he magically is willing to accept an OC.
I agree but if he is fired he is set for life and never has to work again. Meanwhile we are stuck paying him. Not saying he will do that but he could chill with his Instagram model GF wherever he wants to. The extensions are already haunting us.

AZ Native

Reaction score
The obsession with hiring an OC makes me think that people don’t really understand what an OC does.

We currently have a passing game and running game coordinator. What do you think is going to change if we slotted someone between them and Kliff?

Do you just want a play caller on game days that isn’t Kliff?
That’s true. But why does Andy Reid have an OC?

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Yes insist on an OC. But with the stupid extension you gave will he do it or collect five years of salary?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you get an OC, you also fire Kliff. You dont make him head honcho above the new OC.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It appears that is the consensus

Maybe then he can manage the clock and pay attention to other details

That last part for sure. I watched a video from ESPN that I hadn't seen before where Orlovsky shows the 2nd down slide by Kyler against Philly and then you can see Kliff saying clock it and then after it happens you can see Kliff turn to the guy next to him and say "what down is it?" So any question on whose fault that was is gone.

Orlovsky also pointed out earlier in that drive we completed the ball to hollywood for a first down, got up to the line and used 10-11 seconds and then clocked the ball. "If you're going to clock it don't waste that much time but if you are at all prepared and practicing this stuff you have 2 plays called so you get up to the line and run that play you don't have to clock it." He basically said either Murray forgot the play and clocked it or Kliff had him clock it because he didn't have the play ready and based on the look on Kliff's face it appeared obvious it was Kliff.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose