Other Notes besides just Cards stuff

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
1. Biggest non-Cardinal issue was that putrid call the refs made on the Brady roughing the passer play. That is so close to what rigging a game for the Bucs could look like. The is just shameful and disrespectful to all pass rushers. A ref needs to be suspended a bit for that call.

2. Penny, the Seahawks' top RB, is out for the season. It was just a matter of the over/under of 6 games I gave him before the season started. He didn't make the over. This kid is just an injury waiting to happen every time he plays.

3. Carolina fired their coach. No reason we can't do the same. Our owner just has to grow a pair and order the GM to do his job, if in fact he needs his agreement.

4. Injuries to star players can cost a team games, but an injury to your kicker? I thought they were a dime a dozen!

5. It's no wonder I am doing so bad in fantasy this year. I sat Buffalo's WR Gabe Davis (32 pts) in 4 of my leagues this weekend. That is nearly as bad as KK's game time choices.

6. Did you see the decision the Chargers coach made to go for it on 4th down at the end of their game in their own territory, when punting all but assures a win? I think he and KK must be channeling the same confused spirit, or belong to the same mind altering cut. Want to bet which one of them gets fired first?

7. Dang, I love the way Conner runs the ball. It's a shame he can't seem to stay 100% healthy this year. We look so much better with him running the ball every few downs.

Last edited:

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nice observations Floyd. Appreciate the solid commentary.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1. Biggest non-Cardinal issue was that putrid call the refs made on the Brady roughing the passer play. That is so close to what rigging a game for the Bucs could look like. The is just shameful and disrespectful to all pass rushers. A ref needs to be suspended a bit for that call.

2. Penny, the Seahawks' top RB, is out for the season. It was just a matter of the over/under of 6 games I gave him before the season started. He didn't make the over. This kid is just an injury waiting to happen every time he plays.

3. Carolina fired their coach. No reason we can't do the same. Our owner just has to grow a pair and order the GM to do his job, if in fact he needs his agreement.

4. Injuries to star players can cost a team games, but an injury to your kicker? I thought they were a dime a dozen!

5. It's no wonder I am doing so bad in fantasy this year. I sat Buffalo's WR Gabe Davis (32 pts) in 4 of my leagues this weekend. That is nearly as bad as KK's game time choices.

6. Did you see the decision the Chargers coach made to go for it on 4th down at the end of their game in their own territory, when punting all but assures a win? I think he and KK must be channeling the same confused spirit, or belong to the same mind altering cut. Want to bet which one of them gets fired first?

7. Dang, I love the way Conner runs the ball. It's a shame he can't seem to stay 100% healthy this year. We look so much better with him running the ball every few downs.
Pretty sure we are on the hook still for the last coach we fired. This isn't the type of owner/team that can pay 3 coaches to play for them at the same time. If we were, then we probably would be much more active in free agency signing guys to mega deals like the Rams.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
to point number 6, the chargers HC is getting so lost in the weeds of analytics that he’s disregarding common sense

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose