Cardinals Cut WR Andy Isabella, Sign C Billy Price!!

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is still fast, will find a place.
Not if any other teams have actually watched his film. He's living proof that being fast isn't enough to make it as an NFL WR.
Talking the same stuff about Moore but really haven’t seen all that great production in games. A lot of trick Carrie’s instead of using a real back, not really any memorable play or game?
You must have forgotten the first half of last season already.

Give me AJ Green all day long
At this point... you've gotta be kidding.
:bang:

...dave

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
There were probably twice the number of threads on this board about Isabella as he has career receptions. The guy is pretty much a disaster on the field, but he gets people talking.
Especially when some would rave about his training camps and swear he'd have an impact that year lol

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
if he were smart he would have his agent on the phone with the Raiders.... Renfrow is having health issues...and the team has a long history of thinking they can teach fast guys how to play WR

and the move aint far

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
if he were smart he would have his agent on the phone with the Raiders.... Renfrow is having health issues...and the team has a long history of thinking they can teach fast guys how to play WR

and the move aint far
The Raiders will also then find out that not only does he lacks receiving skills as proper catching and route running, but he is also not that fast

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Andy didnt work out-- it happens.

i dont blame Andy. He worked hard and had a good attitude -- he just didnt have what it took for the NFL (so far). He gave an honest effort and came up short. So bag on Keim, not Andy.

I hope he finds some success elsewhere.

This is in contrast to (another Keim draft bust Mt Rushmore)
Robert Nkemdiche -- who by all accounts had every physical tool you would want but didnt work all that hard, had a terrible attitude and also failed.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

i dont blame Andy. He worked hard and had a good attitude -- he just didnt have what it took for the NFL (so far). He gave an honest effort and came up short. So bag on Keim, not Andy.

Robert Nkemdiche -- who by all accounts had every physical tool you would want but didnt work all that hard, had a terrible attitude and also failed.

I have to say, I don't think Andy will work out anywhere. He just doesn't have the talent.

His only positive attribute is that he is moderately fast in a straight line. Everything else is poor. Hands, ball tracking, route running, agility, get off. You name it. He can't even play ST's well.

In my opinion he will latch on to a PS or bottom of the 53, get cut, sign to someone elses PS. Bounce around for a year or so and be done.

Frankly, it's amazing he hung around until year 4.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have to say, I don't think Andy will work out anywhere. He just doesn't have the talent.

His only positive attribute is that he is moderately fast in a straight line. Everything else is poor. Hands, ball tracking, route running, agility, get off. You name it. He can't even play ST's well.

In my opinion he will latch on to a PS or bottom of the 53, get cut, sign to someone elses PS. Bounce around for a year or so and be done.

Frankly, it's amazing he hung around until year 4.
How did our scouting department miss so bad though?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few things I take from this.

Andy sucks. That goes without saying. Good luck elsewhere.

AJ Green must be healthy. Don't see them cutting him if not.

The biggest question is why Billy Price? He only plays Center as far as I know. I don't think he's ever played Guard in the NFL or in about 6 years.

We have Garcia who can play C as can Smith and Harlow. And both know the scheme. It's going to take weeks for Price to get up to speed. By which time Ford should be back and Pugh healthy.

It's a weird signing for me. Especially when they didn't like him enough to sign him in the off season and he hasn't been promoted to play for a Vegas O line that has been poor.

Obviously we signed Price because he's so good at snapping the ball?

Err maybe not. https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sp...issues-take-center-stage-mock-game/907150002/

wasn't a guy on my radar but my goodness literally every other comment you see on him if you google him is about his issues with snaps. And you're signing him to a team that plays in the shotgun more than anybody else?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

That is why SK made such a great deal in the most recent Draft. Taking a sure thing for a not so sure thing, even if many on this Board didn't like the deal.