R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2022)

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
just hard to watch. we've had 9 months to wash the stink of last season's crumble off and we get rewarded with today's performance. bad all around. offense, defense - both pathetic. the cardinals aren't going anywhere.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The defense doesn't even bother bending. It just breaks.

Hopefully, cornerback tryouts are open to the public.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
The degree was rather shocking, no?
Maybe Our D looks just as it did at the end of last season - zero answers. Offense never did anything of significance until the game was well out of hand. A vintage Cardinals performance.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Vance sucks with or without good personnel. How you can be so arrogant to deviate from a league wide strategy of not blitzing Mahomes and decide to blitz him like 50% of snaps is peak Vance. I won't be sad to see him go even if this year isn't entirely going to be his fault.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A caller to the call-in postgame show: "I'd like to give props to the special teams. They are the only ones that put any points on the scoreboard today."

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Well, if you're in this thread you knew this was gonna happen and got railed in the off-season for being negative, I've said many times already this season, 4th year with Kyler and this is who he is , no more excuses of he just needs time, not getting better, no generational talent, some huge "wow" plays but garbage time stats along with mediocre play for the next 5 yrs, Kyler seems more disinterested now than before his payday lol

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
You must be registered for see images attach

You all know what time
Keim Time @ 1-2

Let's hope we don't lose more than 12, it'll break the meme.

Happily, if it's wins.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, if you're in this thread you knew this was gonna happen and got railed in the off-season for being negative, I've said many times already this season, 4th year with Kyler and this is who he is , no more excuses of he just needs time, not getting better, no generational talent, some huge "wow" plays but garbage time stats along with mediocre play for the next 5 yrs, Kyler seems more disinterested now than before his payday lol
Well said. Yes we will see some “ highlight” plays but the media doesn’t bother with missing the open man 8-10 times a game.
It would be real interesting to see what would happen if Kyler tweeks and ankle and McCoy comes in and light it up.