Zach Allen

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A big part of a Gm’s job is to identify foundation players. When you do it’s a good idea to re-sign them because they will never be cheaper.
However, if you misidentify a foundation player and said player turns out to be something less it just solidifies the fact you don’t know what the hell you’re doing.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Being like “he should shut down a triple-crown winner 2x per year” is a wild take.

Who said he should shut him down?

People getting silly over 1 game vs Davante Adams where Carr was poor. When he does what Slay did to Jefferson we can talk.

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Who said he should shut him down?

People getting silly over 1 game vs Davante Adams where Carr was poor. When he does what Slay did to Jefferson we can talk.
So discredit Murphy by saying Carr had a poor game, but pump up Slay? How did Cousins play that game? Both of the INTs were gift-wrapped.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So discredit Murphy by saying Carr had a poor game, but pump up Slay? How did Cousins play that game? Both of the INTs were gift-wrapped.

One of then Slay read the route and jumped it.

Not doing Murphy down. He's played well both games actually but it's 2 games.

For the same reasons I say "Don't write the cards off, it's early" I say "Don't crown Murphy yet, it's early".

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
One of then Slay read the route and jumped it.

Not doing Murphy down. He's played well both games actually but it's 2 games.

For the same reasons I say "Don't write the cards off, it's early" I say "Don't crown Murphy yet, it's early".
We should all wait a decade before having an opionion on anything just to wait and see. Don't want to rush to any judgments.

Alright, so what do we think of this Skelton fellow?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We should all wait a decade before having an opionion on anything just to wait and see. Don't want to rush to any judgments.

Alright, so what do we think of this Skelton fellow?

I'd wait more than 2 games. Especially when Murphy started last season well and finished it poorly.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Potential from two of our D Linemen.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I am actually more impressed by Fotu in this clip. He stoned two O linemen, ate ton of the space, then Jalen could shot the B gap clean, which resulted in the Raider s' RB has nowhere to go but run into Fotu. On the other hand, I see Collins shot a wrong gap running straight to the back of Fotu.

P.S. Allen was not even in the play

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'd wait more than 2 games. Especially when Murphy started last season well and finished it poorly.
Hang on, you've been the one touting the CB room. Well, are you down on the kid or high on the kid? If you don't know, it means you would have been uncertain on the CB room, right? He's our #1 CB on a roster without other potential #1s, after all.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Much more than half. Funny how Keim is simultaneously blasted about only drafting bums while also getting blasted about not re-signing enough of them.
There is some thick cognitive dissonance on this board at times.

You'll basically hear that a good chunk of the team is terrible, Kingsbury is terrible too. I don't think a team that is soooo bad can go 11-5.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hang on, you've been the one touting the CB room. Well, are you down on the kid or high on the kid? If you don't know, it means you would have been uncertain on the CB room, right? He's our #1 CB on a roster without other potential #1s, after all.

I've touted Murphy as fine. He's solid if unspectacular. I'm not ready to crown him as CB1 material yet.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Both Allen and Murphy are solid players, that said I would never ever place either of them in the top tier at their positions. They are dependable and can make a splash play now and again. Teams need players like this, however if they are two of your top three or four playermakers on defense, then you have a exceptional lack of quality talent problem on your defensive side of you team.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A big part of a Gm’s job is to identify foundation players. When you do it’s a good idea to re-sign them because they will never be cheaper.
However, if you misidentify a foundation player and said player turns out to be something less it just solidifies the fact you don’t know what the hell you’re doing.
This is just ridiculous. After his injury issues the last three years, if Keim had extended him this offseason, everyone would have lost their minds.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose