WK 3-LA Rams @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 9/18/22-9/25/22

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
there has sure been a ton of double speak from the coaching staff on whats going on with Isiah Simmons
My opinion is that they absolutely put WAY TOO MUCH on his plate.

Take a guy, have him play four or five different positions and to know the role and reads of that position for all those different packages....and then have that guy also responsible for getting the defensive play call and making sure everyone is lined up and understands. That's a disaster waiting to happen.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Take a guy, have him play four or five different positions and to know the role and reads of that position for all those different packages....and then have that guy also responsible for getting the defensive play call and making sure everyone is lined up and understands. That's a disaster waiting to happen.
I also get a little bit of an impression that he's been a bit of a diva, especially coming into this season.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I also get a little bit of an impression that he's been a bit of a diva, especially coming into this season.
thats the vibe Kliff has been giving... "needs to be all about football" "better practices" etc.

Vance on the other hand.. "this was all planned! no really! really!!!"

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Especially for a guy who as of yet hadn’t even proved to the coaches he belongs on the field at all times, getting benched for the majority of their playoff game.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this, Mason Cole is the starting center for Steelers tonight and plays much better than he did here. Trubisky had a pretty clean pocket vs. the Browns.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Under 48.5 seems really solid
Yeah… this has low scoring game for us written all over it.

Good to see Watt practiced back to back coming off his first game play. Gotta squeeze as many healthy games as possible out of that dude before the inevitable.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Especially for a guy who as of yet hadn’t even proved to the coaches he belongs on the field at all times, getting benched for the majority of their playoff game.
Exactly. Start at one position and then add others if warranted.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Start at one position and then add others if warranted.
Right?! The concept of walk before you can run isn’t that hard to understand. But here they’re not just asking him to run… they’re asking him to run a freaking triathlon!

Last edited:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

Yep …freaking dumb.

Master one at a time. Vance is a moron.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this, Mason Cole is the starting center for Steelers tonight and plays much better than he did here. Trubisky had a pretty clean pocket vs. the Browns.
lol He really doesn't. The Stillers OL is considered dreadful in Pittsburgh. They have done better pass blocking as a unit, but they can't run for diddly. Look at the 2nd half last night. Total offensive collapse.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jeff Fisher is probably the most overrated coach in league history and, although he has some fans here, Sam Bradford is flat out garbage.

We're fiiiiiiiiine.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lol He really doesn't. The Stillers OL is considered dreadful in Pittsburgh. They have done better pass blocking as a unit, but they can't run for diddly. Look at the 2nd half last night. Total offensive collapse.

Watching the first few games of the year I can confirm this.

Most of Najee Harris' yards seem to come from him getting tackled from behind and pushed forward despite his attempt to flop for a 1 yard gain.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose