After the game, locker room talk. 9/18/22

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
remember the few saying how re upping him was awful and freaking out at the numbers(which aren't even bad)
I did for sure.. and it’s for sure way to early to say it wasn’t a mistake. Chandler Jones is washed just as I said as some people here were begging to resign him. KC doesn’t have an elite DE today..

So let’s see him against anyone that’s above average first.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did for sure.. and it’s for sure way to early to say it wasn’t a mistake. Chandler Jones is washed just as I said as some people here were begging to resign him. KC doesn’t have an elite DE today..

So let’s see him against anyone that’s above average first.

I don’t really need to. DJ is a competent LT. His salary was just a bonus at only 16 million and change a year.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Fair wn
I don’t really need to. DJ is a competent LT. His salary was just a bonus at only 16 million and change a year.
Fair enough esp with increased cap/rising cost of premiere positions.

I will very happily eat crow if he turns in a truly elite season too.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Fans on this forum tend to underrate our guys quite a bit.

Humphries is a good starting OL, one of the best OL in the Arizona Cardinals era.

Murphy is actually one of the best CBs the Cardinals have drafted in the Arizona Cardinals era.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Fans on this forum tend to underrate our guys quite a bit.

Humphries is a good starting OL, one of the best OL in the Arizona Cardinals era.

Murphy is actually one of the best CBs the Cardinals have drafted in the Arizona Cardinals era.
That’s a weird measure.

Peterson
Honey Badger
DRC
Murphy?

I mean congrats for not being Brandon Williams but it’s not like we’ve invested highly at the position over the past few decades through the draft.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
That’s a weird measure.

Peterson
Honey Badger
DRC
Murphy?

I mean congrats for not being Brandon Williams but it’s not like we’ve invested highly at the position over the past few decades through the draft.
I'm still not wrong LOL.

I'm counting Tito Paul, Corey Chavous, and a bunch of other players in my analysis.

I'd throw him in behind DRC. Aeneas, Peterson, Badger, DRC, then Murphy.

(It's also a testament to how bad the Cardinals have been at drafting CBs)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still not wrong LOL.

I'm counting Tito Paul, Corey Chavous, and a bunch of other players in my analysis.

I'd throw him in behind DRC. Aeneas, Peterson, Badger, DRC, then Murphy.

(It's also a testament to how bad the Cardinals have been at drafting CBs)
I'd have the list the same, although HB played much more safety and was drafted as one.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I doubt he ran 50, probably only about 20. KM kept running back and forth by him. I don't think he had time to do too much moving. :lmao:
:rockon:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How he puts up with Wolfley is a mystery that the universe has not yet revealed.

Right? The only way I can listen to Wolfley is for the 2-3 times a game he gives Wolfley crap.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Didn't see this posted anywhere.. Dave Pasch goes crazy..
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
This helps illustrate how difficult being a play-by-play guy is let alone a great one like Pasch. I don’t remember how they got Pasch but definitely lucked out cause there’s a lot of terrible announcers.