Red White Scrimmage

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I forgot to add this. It should be a great day for the haters. The offense makes a good play, and that means the defense is bad. And vice versa.
Who is a hater?

Some of us that call out the shortcomings of the team and the player are not haters. We just call it as we see it.

I want nothing more than our team to be good. Play smart football with few mistakes and be well coached. I want our team to perform to the best of its ability. I want the players to work hard and do everything they can to succeed.

Other teams and other players are doing it and their teams excel

If that makes me a hater then your opinions are skewed

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
On paper I can't see how anyone can really feel good about this teams talent.

We have very few players that have proven much of anything historically.

On defense we have one star player, one old brittle former star player, and a ton of average and below average players.

I think it is the least talented defense I can remember in at least a decade. Could some rookies and other young players surprise - sure. But the odds are against it.

On offense we are better, but they have serious question marks at the offensive line.

I think it is pretty ridiculous to call people haters who point out these obvious issues.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I forgot to add this. It should be a great day for the haters. The offense makes a good play, and that means the defense is bad. And vice versa.
They’re not haters. They’ve just been so emotionally beaten down by this organization over the decades that it’s very difficult to be optimistic about anything. We have a ton of talent on offense, and a lot of question marks on defense. On top of that, can anyone completely trust KK & Vance? I’m still of the belief that Keim will either bring in a couple more veterans or there’s a trade coming. There are question marks in our division & also in the NFC. I wouldn‘t be surprised if we’re a .500 team & I wouldn’t be surprised if we run away with the division. With a bad ticker, this team never does me any favors.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
It’s been a pretty traditional practice since KK took over, vs more of a scrimmage format before. A little bit of 11-on-11 at the end, but not the majority of the 90 minute session, has been the norm.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose