Cards Need to Bring in a Day Care Expert

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
that this is all on Kliff Kingsbury
Strongly disagree that it is all on one person or even significantly on anyone other than the grown adult who is making the decisions.

So, Hollywood Brown. 60% on Brown. 10% Bidwill. 10% Kliff. 10% Keim. 10% Kyler.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Gladney was 100% on Gladney as I am not sure he even had a practice.

If it is true that Bidwill was the only one who wanted the study clause, 60% on Bidwill, 15% Kyler. 15% Kliff. 10% Keim.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I will say this, when those Michael Irvin Cowboys won all those championships, they were a lot worse than the Cardinals now, but they never got caught or rather the law enforcement in Dallas let them slide. Sorry, all teams have this problem, except a lot of it is kept under wraps. I do not want to call these guys stupid, as some kind of lasting label, but rather a lot of young immature guys playing a violent sport who all of a sudden just got out of this world money... and for the record, in the real world we call thirty young :)
You dont remember Irvin getting busted in a cheap hotel room with 2 ounces of cocain and a few hookers?

Then he showed up to court in a mink coat and sunglasses if i recall.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Dhop doesn’t know better, just look at him! I hate it when such a talented player cheats, he knew what he was doing - give me a break.

I think of it as an ole squad leader trying to get the least talented soldier up to par, to protect the rest And the mission. What message does that send to good characters on the bubble?

like the lady that tips Starbucks $20 and then quibbles the street vender on his last dozen eggs, well if you sell it to me for a quarter you can go home!

it’s on Brown and he should pay the same penalty we all do. Then make amends by not doing it again.

BG jail time is bad, but she knew, anybody that’s ever traveled or smoked dope knows. She ain’t that kind of idiot. It’s her crime, she admitted to it, now crime victims and future victims pay her dues- to trade her freedom for international murdering mercenary is much much worse.

that is not her fault, but is it her responsibility?