Nope

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Give a report!

Welp, just got back.

It did slowly evolve from weird, to bizarre, to strange, to seriously fd up in classic Jordan Peele fashion. Some stuff was very disturbing and entertaining watching the characters deal with it. Good performances all around.

But IMO not one of his best. And no larger message that I could decipher at least.
I had a good time, but my wife says it was bad, lol. I wouldn't say that, but I didn't get into this one like his other films.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I was really looking forward to this. All I can say is, if you're thinking of seeing it, just reference the title of the movie lol

This was a giant pile of steaming crap. This was slow, choppy, eye-rolling, and without direction. What a waste of time.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Doing fairly well on the rotten tomatoes scores...

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was really looking forward to this. All I can say is, if you're thinking of seeing it, just reference the title of the movie lol

This was a giant pile of steaming crap. This was slow, choppy, eye-rolling, and without direction. What a waste of time.
Gotta agree with this. It was super slow, choppy as hell and just plain weird. Definitely a waste of time.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Welp, just got back.

It did slowly evolve from weird, to bizarre, to strange, to seriously fd up in classic Jordan Peele fashion. Some stuff was very disturbing and entertaining watching the characters deal with it. Good performances all around.

But IMO not one of his best. And no larger message that I could decipher at least.
I had a good time, but my wife says it was bad, lol. I wouldn't say that, but I didn't get into this one like his other films.
Cool, great assessment!

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Wow Stout. I'll take that as indicated! Will see it eventually.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
In the theater right now waiting. For those that didn’t like it, how does it compare to Get Out and especially Us?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the theater right now waiting. For those that didn’t like it, how does it compare to Get Out and especially Us?
Those two were far superior films imo.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tried to see it this weekend but stuff kept coming up. Going to try again this weekend.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I actually really liked it. And I didn’t like Us.
I liked Us more than Get Out.

Get Out might be the most overrated movie I've ever encountered. At one point it was like 99% or 100% on rotten tomatoes. It was good, but didn't deserve the critical praise it received.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose