Pre-training camp 53-man roster projection for Cardinals

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why would the team take Maxx Williams off the PUP list if he wasn't able to start the season? Is there a rule that if you start the season on the PUP, that you can't come off for a certain number of weeks?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OLB/Edge is so scary bad right now. DL and CB each needs an average or above FA signing to feel ok.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
OLB/Edge is so scary bad right now. DL and CB each needs an average or above FA signing to feel ok.
I find it hard to believe that the front office is not making any moves at all, which makes me think they must be seeing something out of one of the third round pass rushers and just keeping mum at the moment... but then again, this is the Cardinals lol

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I think that OLB/Edge is unknown with a pretty low floor. But there are NFL-qualify bodies there. I feel less good about DL because I think you want to have a five-deep rotation, and I don't feel good about anyone aside from J.J. Watt and Zach Allen in a rotation. We shed Corey Peters and Jordan Phillips this offseason and replaced them with no one.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose