Recrootin’!

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
8ppg guys going pro and NIL’s madness in football. College sports are getting lamer and lamer.

FTR I think Terry will be a steal for some team.
If he slips into the 2nd, I wouldn’t mind the Suns jumping into the draft to take him. His versatility is incredible.

Also not digging our depth at the moment

Kerr
Bal/Boro/T. Tubelis
Pelle
Tubelis/Anderson
Veesaar/Ballo

Yeesh

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If he slips into the 2nd, I wouldn’t mind the Suns jumping into the draft to take him. His versatility is incredible.

Kerr
Bal/Boro/T. Tubelis
Pelle
Tubelis/Anderson
Veesaar/Ballo

Yeesh
Agree. I’d like him on the suns.

And yeah, that’s squad is a bit rough. Gotta hope veesar is a stud right away. Doesn’t seem like a very athletic squad and we saw two athletic squads really take it to the cats in the tourney.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Kerr
Bal/Boro/T. Tubelis
Pelle
Tubelis/Anderson
Veesaar/Ballo

Yeesh
Backcourt looks rough right now they need at least one guard on the transfer market. I’d rather hold off on Boswell reclassifying.

Tommy will probably have a monster class next year but this year will be a transition season.

Watching @Russ Smith Bruins run away with the PAC will be tough. Terry would’ve been the difference.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Word on the street is that 2023 PG Kylan Boswell tore his ACL.

EDIT: foot injury

Last edited:
OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Gonna get here early and take advantage of UofA medical team

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I know Gator and I have talked about that before so I assume UA fans knew it was happening. That's why he and UCLA parted ways in recruiting he wanted to move up a class and UCLA had Dylan Andrews so they wanted Boswell to stay in his class. If you ask UCLA fans they will say Boswell was scared to compete with Andrews(and Tyger) but my understanding is UCLA absolutely wanted him, they just wanted him in the 23 class not the 22 class so Andrews would be a soph and him a freshman with Tyger gone, and Boswell wanted to reclass so they mutually parted ways.

Really nice player my one concern is he's young, 17 won't be 18 until April, we've seen quite a few kids over the years reclass and then just not be ready as freshmen but physically at least he seems pretty ready.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

5 star pg. is he a legit pg or a combo guard like so many “pg’s” these days?

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
I know Gator and I have talked about that before so I assume UA fans knew it was happening. That's why he and UCLA parted ways in recruiting he wanted to move up a class and UCLA had Dylan Andrews so they wanted Boswell to stay in his class. If you ask UCLA fans they will say Boswell was scared to compete with Andrews(and Tyger) but my understanding is UCLA absolutely wanted him, they just wanted him in the 23 class not the 22 class so Andrews would be a soph and him a freshman with Tyger gone, and Boswell wanted to reclass so they mutually parted ways.

Really nice player my one concern is he's young, 17 won't be 18 until April, we've seen quite a few kids over the years reclass and then just not be ready as freshmen but physically at least he seems pretty ready.
The early enrollment rumors dried up a while ago to the point that no one talked about it anymore. I didn’t notice that they’d picked up again until today. He’s also not coming in to start right away. Think Adama Bal. Obvious NBA talent, but has to be brought along slowly largely d/t age

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The early enrollment rumors dried up a while ago to the point that no one talked about it anymore. I didn’t notice that they’d picked up again until today. He’s also not coming in to start right away. Think Adama Bal. Obvious NBA talent, but has to be brought along slowly largely d/t age

we had an "insider" on BRO who's been telling us since before he committed to UA that he wanted to move up to this class. UCLA fans were all saying he was scared to compete and this guy said not true at all he simply wants to be in the 22 class and UCLA wants him in the 23 class so they mutually parted ways.

I always liked him. There's quite a bit of talk Bal might be the most underrated kid in the conference heading into this year, elite shooter.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI lots of talk about Mookie Cook likely picking arizona now he decommitted from Oregon. That's a kid I really liked I was hoping with Jules Bernard not coming back Cook might have decommitted with UCLA in mind but apparently people think he's an Arizona lean.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
FYI lots of talk about Mookie Cook likely picking arizona now he decommitted from Oregon. That's a kid I really liked I was hoping with Jules Bernard not coming back Cook might have decommitted with UCLA in mind but apparently people think he's an Arizona lean.
I think he’s G-League bound but there’s mutual interest

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I just realized the state of AZ has a lot of highly ranked kids due to all the prep schools. Lloyd has to find a way to keep them in state. Also, needs to start laying ground work for Koa Peat who is going to be in consideration for top player in country in 2025.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like Boswell is having foot surgery will probably miss start of year but expected to be able to play this year. So that's likely why he reclassified he wanted to rehab at Arizona as opposed to in HS.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I know nothing about him. I always love a good Mookie ball player.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose