Cardinals Announce Promotions In Scouting Department

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With the way our drafts have been going, they should rather have demotions lol
Thats true
I think when things not working, a well constructed company should apply the turnover
The Cardinals normally keep almost everyone on their seats and award them even if they are not good in their job
Thats a problem when the owner hasn't had any real experience about running a profitable business outside having a nfl team where the profits are already in place

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
When you go from 3-5-8-11 in wins, there will be no demotions. Especially with an owner like Michael. That would all change if the numbers start moving in the opposite direction.
Good point about the owner and win progression. While I wouldn't agree that it signifies Keim or KK are necessarily doing a good job--I'm on the record as thinking they aren't--in Michael's eyes, I think he's pleased.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Isn't it true that for every promotion, there is a demotion. Unless there's a new job created or a retirement.
Unless the promotions are linear.
Bob takes Sam's job, Sam takes Paul's job, Paul takes Eddie's job....all because Eddie retired

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Good point about the owner and win progression. While I wouldn't agree that it signifies Keim or KK are necessarily doing a good job--I'm on the record as thinking they aren't--in Michael's eyes, I think he's pleased.
I agree with your comment. Michael will only judge them on their W-L record.