NFL league: year 2022-23

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Hahaha ya right…. He will be back imo and they’re a fool if they redo his deal.
Nope...they are dumb if they don't. Donald is the best interior DL in NFL history and it isn't even close.

Easily the best non-QB in the league and he's probably more valuable that 3/4s of the leagues QBs too. He makes an average defense a good one all by himself.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nope...they are dumb if they don't. Donald is the best interior DL in NFL history and it isn't even close.

Easily the best non-QB in the league and he's probably more valuable that 3/4s of the leagues QBs too. He makes an average defense a good one all by himself.

Best non QB player ever IMO, not just recently.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Donald is the 3rd best defensive player of all time but nah at this lol. Just look at those 2014-2016 Rams teams.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I probably wouldn't. Donald is greatest IDL disruptor ever and disrupting the interior is better than the edge.
The things OL could get away with when White and Taylor were playing, though, would have me lean their direction...especially LT. He was just a freak of nature and completely reset the standard for how defense and LB should be played. I would also consider Rice the top WR, ever, for similar reasons. DB's, up until the 2000's could get away with way more hand checking, holding, etc than they can in today's game.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Best non QB player ever IMO, not just recently.
Donald is great but Lawernce Taylor could win a whole game by himself on a consistent basis (though snorting all that coke on the field might have helped). To say he's the best non QB ever is quite a stretch but we all of our opinions. I personally would take Deacon Jones over Donald, along with the better uniforms :)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Donald is great but Lawernce Taylor could win a whole game by himself on a consistent basis (though snorting all that coke on the field might have helped). To say he's the best non QB ever is quite a stretch but we all of our opinions. I personally would take Deacon Jones over Donald, along with the better uniforms :)
Prime Time has an argument for best player ever.... AD,...he really doesnt

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Patrick Queen wants to “stay on the field all the time” in 2022

Linebacker Patrick Queen has started every game the Ravens have played since they drafted him 28th overall in 2020, so there’s no doubt that he’s found himself a prominent role on the team’s defense.

It’s not quite as prominent as Queen would like, however. He played 80 percent of the defensive snaps as a rookie and 76 percent of the snaps last season, which is more time on the sideline than he hopes to spend this season.

Queen said this week that he changed his diet and conditioning work ahead of reporting to the team’s program this spring and he’s done that work in order to make it impossible for the Ravens to go without him this season.

“That is very important to me, especially seeing last year how I didn’t get on the field that much,” Queen said, via the team’s website. “This offseason, I just focused on being in shape this year and just coming back being stronger, and like I said being more vocal and understanding stuff now. I’m comfortable now, everything is in a rhythm, so now that I can be in those positions, I can stay on the field all the time now.”

Inside linebackers coach Zach Orr said that he believes Queen “can be one of the best linebackers” in the league if he continues to work on the small details of his game. Queen seems to have accepted that challenge and the Ravens will be looking for on-field results of his work this fall.

Kyler are you reading this?

Detail improvement

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Linebacker Patrick Queen has started every game the Ravens have played since they drafted him 28th overall in 2020, so there’s no doubt that he’s found himself a prominent role on the team’s defense.

It’s not quite as prominent as Queen would like, however. He played 80 percent of the defensive snaps as a rookie and 76 percent of the snaps last season, which is more time on the sideline than he hopes to spend this season.

Queen said this week that he changed his diet and conditioning work ahead of reporting to the team’s program this spring and he’s done that work in order to make it impossible for the Ravens to go without him this season.

“That is very important to me, especially seeing last year how I didn’t get on the field that much,” Queen said, via the team’s website. “This offseason, I just focused on being in shape this year and just coming back being stronger, and like I said being more vocal and understanding stuff now. I’m comfortable now, everything is in a rhythm, so now that I can be in those positions, I can stay on the field all the time now.”

Inside linebackers coach Zach Orr said that he believes Queen “can be one of the best linebackers” in the league if he continues to work on the small details of his game. Queen seems to have accepted that challenge and the Ravens will be looking for on-field results of his work this fall.

Detail improvement
Maybe Kyler is bulking up to play ILB...kinda like Zach Thomas.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Detail improvement
Ravens know how to draft good players with the right pick. We don't.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Justin Herbert says he loves football so much that he doesn’t like time off in the summer

With minicamps coming to an end and training camps opening in six weeks, NFL players are getting some time off. Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert doesn’t need it.

“I think the great thing about football, for me, is I need football,” Herbert said. “I love waking up and going to work and lifting, running, throwing and watching film. I think too much off time can kind of be a burden to me sometimes, so I always look forward to having stuff to do, whether that’s watching film or us throwing or being out here for OTAs. I think that’s kind of what I look forward to.”

Asked if he takes a vacation, Herbert said that to him, his job feels like a vacation.

“I feel like I’m kind of on vacation right now,” he said. “I think that if you’re taking a vacation, you’re trying to get away from something. I always look forward to coming to this place and working and doing all of these fun things. Going home, I’ll do the same thing, trying to have as much fun as I can with my family and things like that, but it is work and getting ready for the season.”

Herbert likes to do something football-related every single day.

“I feel like I just get bored sometimes without football, he said. “Saturdays and Sundays are nice, but at the same time, I’d rather be playing and having something to do because I hate hanging around my house and not doing anything or accomplishing anything.”

How refreshing to have your QB devote his life to football and putting in all the work he can to improve

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Justin Herbert says he loves football so much that he doesn’t like time off in the summer

With minicamps coming to an end and training camps opening in six weeks, NFL players are getting some time off. Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert doesn’t need it.

“I think the great thing about football, for me, is I need football,” Herbert said. “I love waking up and going to work and lifting, running, throwing and watching film. I think too much off time can kind of be a burden to me sometimes, so I always look forward to having stuff to do, whether that’s watching film or us throwing or being out here for OTAs. I think that’s kind of what I look forward to.”

Asked if he takes a vacation, Herbert said that to him, his job feels like a vacation.

“I feel like I’m kind of on vacation right now,” he said. “I think that if you’re taking a vacation, you’re trying to get away from something. I always look forward to coming to this place and working and doing all of these fun things. Going home, I’ll do the same thing, trying to have as much fun as I can with my family and things like that, but it is work and getting ready for the season.”

Herbert likes to do something football-related every single day.

“I feel like I just get bored sometimes without football, he said. “Saturdays and Sundays are nice, but at the same time, I’d rather be playing and having something to do because I hate hanging around my house and not doing anything or accomplishing anything.”

How refreshing to have your QB devote his life to football and putting in all the work he can to improve
I wonder what it would be like to have a QB that dedicated.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
"Justin Herbert says..." translates to "Justin Hebert has a better stable of media savvy handlers..." and nothing more. You guys will find just about anything to lament...
I haven't seen any evidence that Murray doesn't love football like crazy. Sure he plays video games as well, but so does 95% of the male population from 7-45.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I haven't seen any evidence that Murray doesn't love football like crazy. Sure he plays video games as well, but so does 95% of the male population from 7-45.
Other players eat, drink, live, and die football, specifically great QBs. He doesn't. Will he get there, become great despite that? I hope so. Would I much rather him be a Brady type? Oh God, yes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose