Which team is vastly underrated

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I say the Seahawks. I cannot stand Petey boy but he's a good coach and they are quietly concentrating on constructing a possible efficient running game which will put them in most games with a coach whose been there and done that. I rank the division right now Rams, Cardinals, Seahawks and the dysfunctional/injury prone Niners

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Jaguars. They have a lot of young talent. I think Pederson is gonna make them win their division.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Detroit. Goff was good enough to start in a Super Bowl. I could imagine him limping through a depleted nfc north and getting a wild card.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I say the Seahawks. I cannot stand Petey boy but he's a good coach and they are quietly concentrating on constructing a possible efficient running game which will put them in most games with a coach whose been there and done that. I rank the division right now Rams, Cardinals, Seahawks and the dysfunctional/injury prone Niners
Yeah, that 1 yard run at the end of the Super Bowl here was epic.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I say the Cardinals. I am somewhat concerned about the Seachickens bringing in Mayfield. Not because he’s that good but they always beat us when they shouldn’t.
Ha I didn’t even think about them but the media has written them off mostly.

I think a lot of it hinges on if Kyler can take another step forward with another year of experience under his belt. Considering he’s done that every year, I think it’s very possible he does it again.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I don't see it. That's a team that was living off of Russell Wilson miracles for years.

There were times where Pete's approach likely cost them wins.

Drew Lock is a below average starting QB. Their defense has gotten worse every year for the past five years...and they haven't really drafted well for a decade. I'd bet the Seahawks win 7 games next year, but wouldn't be shocked to see them win 4.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I say the Cardinals. I am somewhat concerned about the Seachickens bringing in Mayfield. Not because he’s that good but they always beat us when they shouldn’t.
The Cardinals were underrated last year as well. Most thought the Cardinals would place 4th.

I could see Cardinals winning the west this year.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I think the Raiders and Dolphins are going make the most noise this season and with an improved Oline I could see the Bengals being a dominant team.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My vote goes to the Dolphins. I see them winning their division with 12 or more wins.
We’ll find out just how good or bad their previous HC really was. They have a lot of talent, but having the Bills in their division makes it tough for them.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Detroit. Goff was good enough to start in a Super Bowl. I could imagine him limping through a depleted nfc north and getting a wild card.
The Lions will be an interesting watch this year. They had some bad luck last year.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Colts. Getting very little play and Ryan being talked about as if he's Ryan Fitzpatrick. Ryan is a top 10 QB in the league. My only question mark on the Colts is their receivers but I think they have enough.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
The Saints. They have a good defense and that offense is adding Chris Olave and getting Michael Thomas back.
If Jameis doesn’t turn it over, they should be pretty tough.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The RAIDUHS!!!

I got lots of laugh reactions when I said they might well be the best team in the AFC West... but guess what...

They are the best team in the AFC West.

And media STILL pushing that garbage that they don't like DC....even after they went out and got his best friend to play WR for him.
They are a complete team. All three phases.... most of the AFC West teams are.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Raiders and Cards… it’s wild that one of Mahomes and Herbert might not make the playoffs this year even w their completely stacked teams. AFC West is as stacked of a division this year than perhaps we have ever seen in history.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Colts. Getting very little play and Ryan being talked about as if he's Ryan Fitzpatrick. Ryan is a top 10 QB in the league. My only question mark on the Colts is their receivers but I think they have enough.
Mahomes
Herbert
Brady
Allen
Rodgers
Lamar
Burrow
Stafford
Wilson
Watson
Prescott
Murray
Carr

Ryan isn’t better than any of these guys.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
The RAIDUHS!!!

I got lots of laugh reactions when I said they might well be the best team in the AFC West... but guess what...

They are the best team in the AFC West.

And media STILL pushing that garbage that they don't like DC....even after they went out and got his best friend to play WR for him.
They are a complete team. All three phases.... most of the AFC West teams are.
Chiefs are the best team until proven different. You know the traitors will blow it.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Mahomes
Herbert
Brady
Allen
Rodgers
Lamar
Burrow
Stafford
Wilson
Watson
Prescott
Murray
Carr

Saved me the time. I’m sure Brit will come in to say that Top Ten doesnt really mean Top 10.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Jets will surprise people.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mahomes
Herbert
Brady
Allen
Rodgers
Lamar
Burrow
Stafford
Wilson
Watson
Prescott
Murray
Carr

Yeah, he is.

He's clearly better than Carr. Makes me laugh how people suddenly think Carr is good after dumping on him for years because what? He had one season throwing for 4800 yards, scrapped into the playoffs and was done in one?

Same with Stafford. Go back to the thread where the Rams traded for him and he's a choker who can't win in big games. A stat machine that can't get teams over the line.

Ryan is as good as Stafford. Albeit getting close to being over the hill now at 37. He was 32 yards short from 11 consecutive 4000 yard season last year with nobody at WR.

Take age and legs out of the equation and he's better than Murray, Dak, and Lamar for sure.

Pointless discussing it because "Top 10 QB's" is as subjective as "Top 10 hottest women". You have your opinion, I have mine.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose