NFL league: year 2022-23

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to be stuck in their situation.

Deebo is a real goo player....but his biggest drawback is that he constantly misses games. And his production doesn't consistently match the top receivers...and he will want to be paid like a top guy.
Aren’t we though? You kinda just described the very similar situation we’re in with Kyler Murray.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Aren’t we though? You kinda just described the very similar situation we’re in with Kyler Murray.
No. Deebo has had one real good season. Murray is even more accomplished and he plays a position that's 1) more valuable 2) you can excel at much longer.

So no, not too similar.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Certainly he is the shiftness and crazy cuts that is fun to watch, i would send Rondale Moore for him

Why? There's not much between them statistically and Moore is a good kid and hard worker.

Toney missed 6 games with injury last year and as already pissed off a new GM and HC so much that they are willing to take a loss on a 1st round pick.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why? There's not much between them statistically and Moore is a good kid and hard worker.

Toney missed 6 games with injury last year and as already pissed off a new GM and HC so much that they are willing to take a loss on a 1st round pick.
As u mentioned many times the Giants are a bad team so even judging a player there is difficult (Hernandez right?)
Toney is a better player, more fluid, 3 inch taller, faster, quicker, u can expect something out of nothing with him on the field
I would make the swap in a heartbeat
I m tired of good guys and hard workers, we need better players, real playmakers

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As u mentioned many times the Giants are a bad team so even judging a player there is difficult (Hernandez right?)
Toney is a better player, more fluid, 3 inch taller, faster, quicker, u can expect something out of nothing with him
I would make the swap in a heartbeat

I don't have any issue with him as a player. Clearly talented. But so is Moore, without the crappy attitude.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Report: Sean Payton in negotiations with Fox to become studio analyst

Sean Payton won’t coach in 2022. He could coach in 2023, and a studio analyst job, rather than as a game analyst, will make it easier for him to leave TV and return to the NFL if that’s what he wants.

To that end, Payton is nearing a deal with Fox Sports, Andrew Marchand of the New York Post reports. He would appear on “Fox NFL Kickoff,” the network’s Sunday morning show and contribute to its top pregame show, “Fox NFL Sunday,” per Marchand.

Fox has an opening at its lead game analyst spot with Troy Aikman having left for ESPN. Kevin Burkhardt is expected to replace Joe Buck as the No. 1 play-by-play announcer, but Fox has not announced its NFL broadcast teams.

Amazon Prime Video, which has “Thursday Night Football,” also has had interest in Payton for its pregame show.

Payton, 58, left the Saints after 15 seasons but has not ruled out a return to coaching.

If he decides he likes the television work, Payton could be the heir apparent to Jimmy Johnson on the “

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Little surprised with Jacobs. People were legit mad that Kyler won Rookie of the Year over him.

But imagine missing on three 1st rounders in the same draft

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Another loss for hue jackson

&
Yes, apparently the only thing Hugh tanked was his career.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose