Don’t F$&@ With Cats (Hunting an Internet Killer)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you like Documentary and murder mystery? Well I definitely recommend this one. It’s on Netflix. It’s bizarre, insane and kinda unbelievable. Has actual movie related undertones and is a true story. It’s only 3 episodes and is well worth the watch. If you get queasy with animal torture you may want to avoid it though….

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And if you do not get queasy with animal torture you may want to consult a therapist.
Good point… Ive seen so much **** over 23 years that not much fazes me anymore… it pisses me off but not so much queasy…

Last edited:

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good point… Ive seen so much **** over 23 years that not much fazes me anymore… it pisses me off but not so much queasy…
One reason I had to call it quits on my job.. I wanted a day that if I saw a dead body again I'd feel some kind of emotion. lol. * Kinda funny/sad

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
One reason I had to call it quits on my job.. I wanted a day that if I saw a dead body again I'd feel some kind of emotion. lol. * Kinda funny/sad

Lol, for some reason I thought you were a tax guy. Maybe plenty of swindlers, but not a lot of dead bodies.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Uh what

I always thought you were an accountant or something along those lines.

If you don’t mind what did you do that had you seeing dead bodies

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Uh what

I always thought you were an accountant or something along those lines.

If you don’t mind what did you do that had you seeing dead bodies
Haha. Got the accountant label around here I see. ;)

I was an EMT. Worked on an ambulance running EMS with Tempe fire Dept.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Show was really well done, and wow...that guy is certifiably insane.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Really riveting well done doc. Especially the first half focusing on the internet sleuths. Surprised I hadn't heard of this story before.

The very ending pissed me off though. They go through all this just to suddenly blame the viewer? I've never watched a show before that I liked so much all the way through until the last two minutes.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I watched like the first two episodes and never picked it back up

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really riveting well done doc. Especially the first half focusing on the internet sleuths. Surprised I hadn't heard of this story before.

The very ending pissed me off though. They go through all this just to suddenly blame the viewer? I've never watched a show before that I liked so much all the way through until the last two minutes.
I personally don't think it's all too far fetched. Are we to blame for supporting companies that continue alot of shady ethical practices? Maybe. This is the same kind of idea in a way. Violence in movies would be another good one IMO. Maybe if we toned that down a touch from Hollywood, then who knows.. but the consumer continues to eat it up. One day maybe we won't...but for now it is what it is. I think it's a great thought experiment for the average viewer to be honest.