Gaining an Edge

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Or sometimes easy cause he can move pretty well
Surely being unable to block whatever guy more then 0.5 seconds can't help
Murray hurts blockers more than he helps. A rhythm passer who steps up in the pocket is a lot easier to block for.

Go back and review the sacks on Murray in the last Seahawks game (there was five of them). Murray caused pretty much all of them with his lack of pocket discipline.

Would I tell Murray to change? No, but I would encourage him not to bail as much.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think I consider Humphries a top 20 LT...I really haven't looked since last year but I still that probably is accurate.
I meant that if I were to make a list of 20 players to get rid of on the Cardinals, Humphries wouldn't be on the list.

I think if you made a list of best 20 players on the Cardinals, Humphries would be on it as well.

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I’d be cool with Ojabo at 23 if it was a torn ACL.

Torn Achilles is a whole different conversation.
I have to change my position. This came up in a discussion with some of my old contacts and they said I was misinformed. The studies on this injury indicate a full return to pre-injury level is not likely. They do not believe he goes in round one.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I have to change my position. This came up in a discussion with some of my old contacts and they said I was misinformed. The studies on this injury indicate a full return to pre-injury level is not likely. They do not believe he goes in round one.
Wow. That sucks for him.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
bad for the kid...achilles is a killer.

speaking of who and when... I saw an article that said VJ was at the Houston pro day to see Logan Hall

on one hand I like that because I targeted Hall... but the article is saying 2nd round...and I dont see it...with the depth at edge I was thinking we could likely get Hall in round 3...

what do you think?

the kid has the measurables and athleticism but skills and techniques is going to take a couple years to develop... I was hoping spending some time around JJ might influence him a bit.....help him to keep adding good weight

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I can understand why kids don't participate in Combine, just too much of a financial risk unless they are taking out insurance policies. To me the biggest indicator of whether a kid can play is game film and production.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think I consider Humphries a top 20 LT...I really haven't looked since last year but I still that probably is accurate.
The last Humphries we had the pleasure to watch is in the bottom of the 100 list
But if u judge him from what he did 2 seasons a go, yes he would have been considered a top 20 left tackle

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose