New take on our pick at 23

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
" 23. Arizona Cardinals – S Lewis Cine, Georgia
The Cardinals have Budda Baker, who is among the best safeties in the NFL. He’s very flexible around the game, yes, and can play as a deep safety, a box safety, and even play out of the nickel. However, the other safety spot is in need of an upgrade."

This one sportswriter (John Vogel) thinks Cards would love to get out of a position where Baker has to play a lot of one-high coverage. Add someone like Lewis Cine, who just ran a 4.37 forty yard dash, can play downhill and as a one-high guy, and you could have one of the most versatile secondaries in the NFL. Arizona is reportedly looking for a safety, per their local journalists, and Cine would make a lot of sense right here.

Make any sense?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Between an emerging Thompson and Baker I can’t see spending a first round pick on a safety.
Thompson might actually even be better than Baker from a coverage standpoint... both are strong tacklers and a strength, we are one of the better safety duos in the league and no need to draft there

Last edited:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I want olave from ohio state cards need a solid promisin wr

Or i would like to cards get a corner lber if avliable

Draft is cards sbowl!! Ugh lol

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I want olave from ohio state cards need a solid promisin wr

Or i would like to cards get a corner lber if avliable

Draft is cards sbowl!! Ugh lol
I’m hearing he’s gone by 23. His flat speed surprised a bunch of the evaluators.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
" 23. Arizona Cardinals – S Lewis Cine, Georgia
The Cardinals have Budda Baker, who is among the best safeties in the NFL. He’s very flexible around the game, yes, and can play as a deep safety, a box safety, and even play out of the nickel. However, the other safety spot is in need of an upgrade."

This one sportswriter (John Vogel) thinks Cards would love to get out of a position where Baker has to play a lot of one-high coverage. Add someone like Lewis Cine, who just ran a 4.37 forty yard dash, can play downhill and as a one-high guy, and you could have one of the most versatile secondaries in the NFL. Arizona is reportedly looking for a safety, per their local journalists, and Cine would make a lot of sense right here.

Make any sense?
This shows a lack familiarity by the writer about the cardinals beyond their name stars.

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
There are 3-4 WRs I'd take over Olave, but if he's the wrong pick, you can be sure Keim will make it.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m fearful that all the digs against Keim on this board are contributing to a negative overall vibe that will only serve to drag the team down.

To the big majority of fans here (& you know who you are) who say they hate Keim‘s actions - ”Message received.”

But “Mr. Keim - He here.“ And, barring an earthquake, nothing will change that, at least not soon. Enough of the Keim - noodge-noodge, elbow in the ribs stuff and more about Cardinals x’s and o’s.

Onward.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’m fearful that all the digs against Keim on this board are contributing to a negative overall vibe that will only serve to drag the team down.

To the big majority of fans here (& you know who you are) who say they hate Keim‘s actions - ”Message received.”

But “Mr. Keim - He here.“ And, barring an earthquake, nothing will change that, at least not soon. Enough of the Keim - noodge-noodge, elbow in the ribs stuff and more about Cardinals x’s and o’s.

Onward.
“Drag the team down” - WUT?!?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yes. What part of Keim is signed for another 5 seasons don't some people understand. :shrug:
I suppose we shouldn’t comment on the performance of any gm, coach, or player for the duration of their contracts. And I guess we should never complain about an owner bc ostensibly they could own a team until death. :shrug:

Also this: gms and coaches get fired whilst under contract. Players cut too.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I suppose we shouldn’t comment on the performance of any gm, coach, or player for the duration of their contracts. And I guess we should never complain about an owner bc ostensibly they could own a team until death. :shrug:

Also this: gms and coaches get fired whilst under contract. Players cut too.
Glad you took that one. I was too busy laughing.

Reactions: TRW

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. What part of Keim is signed for another 5 seasons don't some people understand. :shrug:
What part about fans talking on a message board, free to share their own opinions... don't some people understand?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Is this what happened in 2019?:

Keim: Okay guys, it looks like DK is going to fall right into our hands…this is amazing.

Intern: Uh, Sir, some guys over at ASFN who go by the names @Shane , @cheesebeef and LoyalyisaCurse called you “Miller Keim” and said you were bad at your job…and several others liked the posts.

Keim: Those SOB’s said what!!!!??? That’s it…I’ll show them: Andy Isabella is the pick!

Intern: Sir, I don’t think…

Keim: …I SAID ISABELLA…NOW DO IT, OR BACK TO COLLECTING JOCKS AT THE END OF PRACTICE!!!!

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose