Suns @ Nuggets Thursday 3-24-2022

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Seems weird that it happened only on Books picture and nowhere else. I guess it's feasible if they are using a system that loads temporary files and that system experienced a slow down or something. Still....seems convenient for it to happen exactly when Book was up.
I’m not buying it. They had two days to fix it. You don’t show the graphic at all if you’ve got a known wrong pic up there.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Book outplayed the "mvp" by a mile in his own building on the second night of a back to back. He ripped his heart right out of his hands--three times.

Jokic always looks like he is dying on the court when he plays the Suns. Eyes red, face right, arms dragging.
I loved the chants of MVP! MVP! for Book on their home court.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We are the Rodney Dangerfield of the NBA. We always will be until we win one. Even then it will be an uphill battle.

We have 2 teams that we parallel. The mid 2010s Warriors and the late 2000s Mavs. The Mavs suffered through heart break in the finals, they had a 67 win season that ended in epic disaster, yet no one took them seriously until they won (then Cuban stupidly dismantled the team). And then you've got the Warriors, a young team that showed signs of promise, then broke out in a big way with new leadership and a vet or 2 and became something of a dynasty.

The good news is both teams won titles. I hope we're more like the Warriors though. the Mavs went through a good 5 years of torture before finally getting a ring.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We have 2 teams that we parallel. The mid 2010s Warriors and the late 2000s Mavs. The Mavs suffered through heart break in the finals, they had a 67 win season that ended in epic disaster, yet no one took them seriously until they won (then Cuban stupidly dismantled the team). And then you've got the Warriors, a young team that showed signs of promise, then broke out in a big way with new leadership and a vet or 2 and became something of a dynasty.

The good news is both teams won titles. I hope we're more like the Warriors though. the Mavs went through a good 5 years of torture before finally getting a ring.

I don’t think this team is anything like those Mavs teams

I would say the early Spurs Or the Chauncey/Rip/Wallace Pistons that’s who this team reminds me of

Our foundation is defense

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Pistons is the closest.

Mikal is rip
Cp3 is bbbbillips
Ayton is a way better Wallace

No one quite compares to Prince.

Then everyone else on our roster is better than the rest of the pistons team.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pistons is the closest.

Mikal is rip
Cp3 is bbbbillips
Ayton is a way better Wallace

No one quite compares to Prince.

Then everyone else on our roster is better than the rest of the pistons team.

Booker is Rip, Mikal is Prince. Crowder brings the mental toughness and physicality that Rasheed brought.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah we can’t go player for player because that doesn’t hold up. What does is the concept that each team was a complete team. No real weak points. Won as a team rather than based on 2 or 3 superstars.

Last edited:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t think this team is anything like those Mavs teams

I would say the early Spurs Or the Chauncey/Rip/Wallace Pistons that’s who this team reminds me of

Our foundation is defense
I wasn’t talking about the talent comparison, I was talking about the journey and the lack of respect.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose