R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2022)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Earlier than ever and likely well overdue, here is the official

R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2022) thread.

With Keim and Kingsbury signed up for several years...who else expected a bigger splash in free agency?

Don't get me wrong, I am happy with securing some of our best players like Ertz, Williams, Conner, etc., but am shocked that the only outside players are Gladney and Vigil.

--------------------------------------

Arizona Cardinals slammed, questioned in NFL free agency grades after quiet first week​

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
When the wheels came off last season I pretty much went full darkside. Still will root for the home team but am not getting sucked into the lollipops and roses crowd any time soon. I don't care if they are 17-0 next season I will expect a one and done blowout. I wasn't born in Missouri but just across the river so, show me or get out of here! LOL

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
When the wheels came off last season I pretty much went full darkside. Still will root for the home team but am not getting sucked into the lollipops and roses crowd any time soon. I don't care if they are 17-0 next season I will expect a one and done blowout. I wasn't born in Missouri but just across the river so, show me or get out of here! LOL
Exactly how I feel, like the Dennis Erickson years at ASU

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few days ago I made mention of this thread asking BIM to start it. Here it is and here I am. I can't believe how down on the organization I am. No love at all. I'm almost dreading the upcoming season, that's how bad it is. I already have friends asking me, dude what's up with the Redbirds? And yes, I'm bitter. At least I'll be on the beach in Cancún during the draft, so that will help.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
A few days ago I made mention of this thread asking BIM to start it. Here it is and here I am. I can't believe how down on the organization I am. No love at all. I'm almost dreading the upcoming season, that's how bad it is. I already have friends asking me, dude what's up with the Redbirds? And yes, I'm bitter.
Yeah, a lot of questions at work about WTF are the Cards even doing?

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
A few days ago I made mention of this thread asking BIM to start it. Here it is and here I am. I can't believe how down on the organization I am. No love at all. I'm almost dreading the upcoming season, that's how bad it is. I already have friends asking me, dude what's up with the Redbirds? And yes, I'm bitter. At least I'll be on the beach in Cancún during the draft, so that will help.

Where do you stay in Cancun?

I've used Beachscape Kin ha Villas & Suites for years now for my mid-winter break.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where do you stay in Cancun?

I've used Beachscape Kin ha Villas & Suites for years now for my mid-winter break.
Timeshare at Westin Laguna Mar. Generally go last week of April after all the spring break bs is over. Very few kids that time of year also... I'm old. Jajajajaja

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn't aware that there was another way to be a Cards fan.
Lol. I’m not even on the Darkside anymore. The double barreled 5 year extensions effectively lobotomized the part of my brain that thinks about the Cardinals.

This Simpsons clip describes it perfectly:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose