Suns @ Timberwolves Wednesday game thread 3-23-2022

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will put the game thread up a bit early so we can talk about it.

The Suns finish their three game road trip with back-to-back games at the Timberwolves on Wednesday and the Nuggets on Thursday.

Timberwolves are 42-30 and really playing well. They have won four in a row and nine out of their last ten games. On Monday they play at Dallas.

Suns are 58-14. They have won five in a row and eight out of their last ten games.

The game will be televised on Bally Sports Arizona.

Start time is scheduled for 5 p.m. Arizona time.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only 10 games left in the season. It features some really tough games.

The Suns final 10 games are @ Timberwolves; @ Nuggets; 76ers (home); @ Warriors; @ Grizzlies; @ Thunder; Lakers (home), @ Clippers; @ Jazz and finish the season in Phoenix against the Kings.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Reports have CP back possibly as soon as Wednesday. Please no. Keep him from Pat Bev for the time being.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The thing is, it doesn’t equalize if you take out bev because He’s taking out book or Paul. So if you want to combat that stuff you gotta take out KAT or the kid.
Take out PB within the first minute.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
KAT really coming into his own. He went through a lot during Covid and it looks like he’s really got his life and career in order.

Good for him

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
KAT really coming into his own. He went through a lot during Covid and it looks like he’s really got his life and career in order.

Good for him
I’m not a real big fan of KAT but I was starting to wonder if he’d ever be able to recover mentally from all that he endured with all that. So in that regard, definitely good for him.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then dance

This the dance?

Lots of bad memories when it comes to Patrick Beverley. I can't believe there are those who would defend him.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This the dance?

Lots of bad memories when it comes to Patrick Beverley. I can't believe there are those who would defend him.

Yes - that dance. Why he wasn't ejected for the rest of the year after that is mind-boggling. That probably cost the Suns the title.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes - that dance. Why he wasn't ejected for the rest of the year after that is mind-boggling. That probably cost the Suns the title.

There was a whole series of incidents involving Patrick Beverley when the Suns played the Clippers in the Western Conference Finals.

Here is a thread that covers some of the incidents.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This the dance?

Monty is wrong. That was a dirty play. He starts going into his body block as Paul rises up. That’s the definition of an undercut. And it’s 100% purposeful.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty is wrong. That was a dirty play. He starts going into his body block as Paul rises up. That’s the definition of an undercut. And it’s 100% purposeful.

During the first 60 seconds of the video I think Monty got it right when he said something to the effect when a guy does this kind of stuff consistently, it's dangerous. I wish he hadn't diluted the remarks a bit at the end.

I'm not sure what game the announcers were watching. It's like they were watching a different game saying it's not a flagrant foul.

Beverley showed who he was during that series and it's all on video. There is no place in the game for this.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
During the first 60 seconds of the video I think Monty got it right when he said something to the effect when a guy does this kind of stuff consistently, it's dangerous. I wish he hadn't diluted the remarks a bit at the end.

I'm not sure what game the announcers were watching. It's like they were watching a different game saying it's not a flagrant foul.

Beverley showed who he was during that series and it's all on video. There is no place in the game for this.
The sheer fact that you can put together a lowlight reel of Beverley’s dirty hits in such volume that 99% of players couldn’t come close to matching it is all the evidence that’s necessary to either tell him to stop or he’s outta the league imo.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose