OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When life give you lemons....

Sorry, couldn't resist the Dad joke

Maybe that's where Booker picked up his latest COVID...

:shrug:

I guess depending upon the incubation period. I don't know if Booker visited Cam Johnson's lemonade stand.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was lame joke attempt #2 on my part :)

I understand. IIRC, Chris Paul, Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson and Ish Wainright were at the lemonade stand but I didn't pay close attention. There were probably more Suns personnel at the event.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
This odd day continues. Who leads our team in scoring tonight? I vote for Holiday.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if Ayton ever wanted to make a strong case he's worth the Max, this is the time to do it in the next two home games against bad teams.

I ain't holding my breath there tho.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This odd day continues. Who leads our team in scoring tonight? I vote for Holiday.
That would be awesome and solidify the choice to get him. I am going to say Ayton because I think he needs to be the one to step up. It could be Bridges.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That would be awesome and solidify the choice to get him. I am going to say Ayton because I think he needs to be the one to step up. It could be Bridges.
Bridges has only gotten 7 shots up the last 2 games with Point Book. Portland doesn’t have Nurkic so DA should FEAST down low. 25 and 15 would be great

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gambo is saying Booker is A-symptomatic and the test was inconclusive. The league said if he tests negative twice in the next 24 hours he could be back in a couple days. If he tests positive, he will be out for the 5 day minimum. So they don't know yet how long he will be out. Flex is full of it....AGAIN. It sounds like it hinges on his next tests. It sounded as if it's possible he got a negative and potentially false positive test. Either that or it has something to do with the viral load that showed up on a positive test.

Also, the Suns said Cam will play today.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gambo is saying Booker is A-symptomatic and the test was inconclusive. The league said if he tests negative twice in the next 24 hours he could be back in a couple days. If he tests positive, he will be out for the 5 day minimum. So they don't know yet how long he will be out. Flex is full of it....AGAIN. It sounds like it hinges on his next tests. It sounded as if it's possible he got a negative and potentially false positive test. Either that or it has something to do with the viral load that showed up on a positive test.

Also, the Suns said Cam will play today.

i can't believe I'm even asking this... what did Flex say?

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i can't believe I'm even asking this... what did Flex say?
He basically was saying he was out until next week but A-symptomatic which didn't make sense. He would only be out until mid-week if he was showing symptoms or had a positive test. His test was inconclusive, and they are saying they don't know yet how long he will be out. He could be out only a couple days. Also, they said Cam is playing tonight.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the criteria I read.

If a player is showing symptoms they would be out 10 days. Of course Booker is described as not having symptoms so we will see the results when he is tested again. Without symptoms but positive Booker would be out about 5 days as I understand it.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the criteria I read.

If a player is showing symptoms they would be out 10 days. Of course Booker is described as not having symptoms so we will see the results when he is tested again. Without symptoms but positive Booker would be out about 5 days as I understand it.

That's how I am reading as well.

Scenario 1 - Showing Symptoms out 10
Scenario 2 - No Symptoms positive test out 5
Scenario 3 - No Symptoms tests negative twice in 24 back in a couple days.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so if book doesnt have symptoms why was he tested in the first place? somethings not right here!
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. If it was someone other than Booker I might be suggesting he just wanted a few days off so he self tested until he got a positive and turned himself in.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is tweet is from John Gambadoro about 3 hours ago.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so if book doesnt have symptoms why was he tested in the first place? somethings not right here!
This. They don’t test guys who don’t have symptoms any more I thought.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose