On the offseason

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Along those same lines (I certainly have a big mouth at times), they are interested in bringing Hassan Reddick back (I even asked if it was true the cardinals said they weren’t interested in resigning him last march, and was told “true story”). HR will only come back if he is paid top 5 $$$. Take it for how you wish, but this was a good source I know. If true about HR, it just feels like a Karlos dansby situation all over again…
This would shock me.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I absolutely love Chase but his issue is he's gotten hurt too much and you can't have both of your primary RB's be "injury prone" and Conner was so valuable you have to prioritize him. With Eno and others I hope we can fill for Chase and honestly I hope we still find a way to get him back.

We won't just don't have the room but I would love for us to have a FB too, or a TE that can play FB. But the value of a FB is usually tied to how often you are under C.
Yup. I hate being proved absolutely right when I'm going dark sider, but you cannot count on Chase to be the guy. You just can't. He can't even handle a time share at RB without getting injured. Plays well for a while then goes out injured. It's his MO.

yagetonemoreyear

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I fully expect them to draft a Linebacker in position 23, a Linebacker who will see, usually, no snaps all year or at best, a very few in odd games.
Apparently VJ doesn't recognize a player is there if he is a rookie (or even 2cd year) and sitting on the bench is gonna season them up, as we go on to a 6-11 record.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. I hate being proved absolutely right when I'm going dark sider, but you cannot count on Chase to be the guy. You just can't. He can't even handle a time share at RB without getting injured. Plays well for a while then goes out injured. It's his MO.
Any running back can get hurt or dinged up. The big problem is we didn’t utilize our running back corp. when chase went down we became a one back team. When Conner went down same thing. There were plenty of opportunities to get Eno and Ward into games in the first have of the season to save some wear and tear on our two main guys.
It wasn’t until it was absolutely necessary that Eno got a few carries. Certainly not the way to utilize your roster.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
All the RB talk, I would’ve loved the Steelers first 2 picks for the Cards.
Harris and Freiermuth would be nice to have.
Zaven Collins over Harris is ridiculous and I said so at the time. Just because some people don’t like a 1st round RB doesn’t mean he wasn’t the right pick.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All the RB talk, I would’ve loved the Steelers first 2 picks for the Cards.
Harris and Freiermuth would be nice to have.
Zaven Collins over Harris is ridiculous and I said so at the time. Just because some people don’t like a 1st round RB doesn’t mean he wasn’t the right pick.
Najee had 307 rushing attempts this season.

In his 1st year.

Yea, we’ll see how those legs hold up 2-3 years from now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave