The Denver Broncos dominoes are starting to fall

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jerry Jeudy has literally done Jack squat in 2 full seasons about 1400 yards total and 3 TDs…. After watching the Broncos a few time he has never jumped off the page as anything special either. Not sure why anyone would be in a hurry to trade for him much less anything high.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jerry Jeudy has literally done Jack squat in 2 full seasons about 1400 yards total and 3 TDs…. After watching the Broncos a few time he has never jumped off the page as anything special either. Not sure why anyone would be in a hurry to trade for him much less anything high.
Full? He got injured in the early part of this season. I wouldn’t be able to see him jump off the page with Teddy checking it down or Lock throwing it all over the place either.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Full? He got injured in the early part of this season. I wouldn’t be able to see him jump off the page with Teddy checking it down or Lock throwing it all over the place either.
Lots of great/good WRs look good with crap QBs…. Thts really kind of a lame excuse. Injury? Another red flag…

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lots of great/good WRs look good with crap QBs…. Thts really kind of a lame excuse. Injury? Another red flag…
Show me some rookie WRs that looked good with crap QBs like Jeudy did then, Shane. Since it’s such a lame excuse. Show me.

Because he got injured…..once? Because a guy’s whole body landed on his ankle as he was getting tackled? That’s a red flag?

Did you actually really watch the Broncos a few times or you’re just saying it for the hell of it?

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah he should have played with the high ankle sprain or with Covid. That's literally the only 2 things he missed a game for.

52 catches as a rookie with Drew Lock at QB, led the team in catches(among WR's) and yards, but yes 3 TD's. this year between Bridgewater, Lock and missing 6 games with a high ankle and 1 with Covid mediocre stats 38 catches in 56 targets close to 500 yards and zero TD's.

He would have been our 2nd best WR as a rookie behind only Hop.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Show me some rookie WRs that looked good with crap QBs like Jeudy did then, Shane. Since it’s such a lame excuse. Show me.

Because he got injured…..once? Because a guy’s whole body landed on his ankle as he was getting tackled? That’s a red flag?

Did you actually really watch the Broncos a few times or you’re just saying it for the hell of it?
Lol that’s all I do is watch football all season of course I’ve watched thim.

And are you really trying to say WRs don’t look good with **** QBs ias rookies? Larry Fitzgerald and Q come to mind just from our own team. They looked pretty damn good as rooks with **** at QB. There are def more over the years and if you really need me to I’ll be happy to look for more over the years.

DJ Moore sure didn’t have an issue looking good and putting up stats with Teddy at QB it seems just last season?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah he should have played with the high ankle sprain or with Covid. That's literally the only 2 things he missed a game for.

52 catches as a rookie with Drew Lock at QB, led the team in catches(among WR's) and yards, but yes 3 TD's. this year between Bridgewater, Lock and missing 6 games with a high ankle and 1 with Covid mediocre stats 38 catches in 56 targets close to 500 yards and zero TD's.

He would have been our 2nd best WR as a rookie behind only Hop.
Russ I’m not sure you’re the best judge of WR over the years :)

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ I’m not sure you’re the best judge of WR over the years :)

Oh I agree i've been wrong before, David Terrell comes to mind quickly !

But Jeudy has 90 catches already in the NFL playing with a wildly inaccurate scrub in Lock, and a checkdown guy in Teddy.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol that’s all I do is watch football all season of course I’ve watched thim.
Eh, if you say so.

And are you really trying to say WRs don’t look good with **** QBs ias rookies? Larry Fitzgerald and Q come to mind just from our own team. They looked pretty damn good as rooks with **** at QB. There are def more over the years and if you really need me to I’ll be happy to look for more over the years.
So how does Jeudy not impress you when he looked good his rookie year with a crap QB like those guys did? You don’t see the irony? Then you say it’s a red flag he got injured despite you not knowing how he got injured?

DJ Moore sure didn’t have an issue looking good and putting up stats with Teddy at QB it seems just last season?
I could’ve DJ Moore was a rookie in 2018. Not 2020.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane does have a point, Terrell, I wanted Roy Williams over Fitz, there have been others.

Damn you Shane !