Kingsbury Still Top Coach in NFC West

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He's smoking crack if he doesn't think McVay is the top guy. The other two are debatable right now, but McVay is probably the best coach in the NFC.
McVay is clearly the best coach in the NFC West right now, but I still think people forget how good Sean Payton is too but lacks the toys that McVay has

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol is so underrated Shanahan here
The guy can win even with garappolo
Let's see if trey Lance can be their qb of the future

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Three of the four coaches in the division have been to a super bowl. Three of the four coaches have been to the playoffs.

What’s that song? “One of these things is not like the others?”

Let’s not be prisoners of the moment. Kliff is still the worst coach in the division. He has a chance to change that this season, but he has to prove he can finish out a season first.
You must be registered for see images attach

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Freakin Shanahan is in the NFC championship with a busted Garappolo.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Freakin Shanahan is in the NFC championship with a busted Garappolo.
Jimmy makes enough good throws to keep game close and Shanahan does the rest to clean up one or two bad things Jimmy G does. Jimmy G is a good QB.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jimmy makes enough good throws to keep game close and Shanahan does the rest to clean up one or two bad things Jimmy G does. Jimmy G is a good QB.
One thing changed this year. Mike McDaniels elevated to OC. Maybe he's to credit for a lot of this. Wouldn't be surprised.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of bad shanahan takes up in here lol.

For him to continue to do what he does with the kind of injuries he has delt with the last two years is nothing short of remarkable. The guy can flat out coach and wins when he has his players healthy.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
If you think a guy with a noodle arm which has the tendency to make poor decisions is a good QB... more power to ya :raccoon:

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If you think a guy with a noodle arm which has the tendency to make poor decisions is a good QB... more power to ya :raccoon:
He is 31-14 as a starter and has been the QB in a SB (I know, I know, he lost). So, I think he's a good QB at least.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He is 31-14 as a starter and has been the QB in a SB (I know, I know, he lost). So, I think he's a good QB at least.

I think he is Trent Dilfer 2.0. If the rest of your team is A+ then he won't go out of his way to cost you games... but you sure as hell don't want to need to lean on him if things get dicey.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jimmy G single handily killed several droves yesterday. Give the 49ers a top good QB and they cruise in that game. There were at least two dropped INTs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose