Suns plan to sign Bismack Biyombo to a 10-day contract

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I just would love to see how he pretzels himself into sky is falling at this point.
No need to unban I can tell you exactly what he would say. He would state that the Bismack signing helps the Center position but does nothing for the gaping hole at the Power Forward position. He would then say that the current roster is fine for the regular season but the the giant gaping hole at the power forward position would be exploited during the playoffs. He would keep on repeating this a few times a page on every single thread. As soon as we lost at some point in the playoffs he would say, see, I told you we couldn’t win a title with the huge giant gaping hole at Power Forward. If we did manage to win the finals then he would just rain on the parade by saying that any other Eastern Conference team would of exploited the monstrously huge giant gaping hole at Power Forward but we just got lucky that coach X stupidly didn’t exploit the gigantic monstrously huge giant gaping hole at Power Forward.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No need to unban I can tell you exactly what he would say. He would state that the Bismack signing helps the Center position but does nothing for the gaping hole at the Power Forward position. He would then say that the current roster is fine for the regular season but the the giant gaping hole at the power forward position would be exploited during the playoffs. He would keep on repeating this a few times a page on every single thread. As soon as we lost at some point in the playoffs he would say, see, I told you we couldn’t win a title with the huge giant gaping hole at Power Forward. If we did manage to win the finals then he would just rain on the parade by saying that any other Eastern Conference team would of exploited the monstrously huge giant gaping hole at Power Forward but we just got lucky that coach X stupidly didn’t exploit the gigantic monstrously huge giant gaping hole at Power Forward.

Add in something about how James James lost the trust of all the players by declining Stix option and even if we win the title, no one will return and Booker will likely demand a trade.

Disregard the talk of him saying Stix is a bum who would cause CP3, Book, and Ayton to demand trades if he saw meaningful minutes. He was only relaying how James Jones felt.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Add in something about how James James lost the trust of all the players by declining Stix option and even if we win the title, no one will return and Booker will likely demand a trade.
Ohhhh... good angle there. Keep ‘em coming folks and I won’t say his name for the third time!

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm sure by now he's found another forum to bless with his presence.
Maybe the "Piss in the punchbowl" forums.

All forums need a troll.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Disregard the talk of him saying Stix is a bum who would cause CP3, Book, and Ayton to demand trades if he saw meaningful minutes. He was only relaying how James Jones felt.
Dead on.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was already official the Suns had signed Bismack Biyombo for the rest of the season.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Notes about Bismack Biyombo's salary. It looks like the Suns still have the partial $4.5 million MLE to use on a player if they so choose but they already have a 15 man roster.

They still have a two-way contract spot to use.

By Duane Rankin:

Spotrac.com reported Biyombo's one-year deal is for $1.3 million. The 10-day was for $151,821, Spotrac.com reported. Biyombo said he and the Suns have been in contact since August, but admitted not being ready to immediately return to action after his dad died.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great listen to Bismack Biyombo on Arizona Sports today. Well worth the listen to the podcast.

By Jake Anderson Arizona Sports:

“And then you have Chris as a competitor, Devin Booker — all the guys on the team. It feels good when the guys are on the floor because nobody really cares who scores as long as we win the game. This is not normal.”

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I knew the newspaper business was struggling but jeeze, they got a huge ad above everything on that page plus they're shilling for subs in the tweet.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize they still put out a hard copy of the newspaper.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t either until I saw a rack at Circle K the other day.

In this day and age, tweets are old after a couple of hours. I guess there are a few people who still like a hard copy.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t either until I saw a rack at Circle K the other day.

I didn't know they still had those racks at Circle K. I thought papers were limited to subscription only. I see a lot in my neighborhood, southern Tempe. Mainly on Sundays but you'll see a couple houses with them during the week also.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ive been just waiting for a reason to not like this guy.
He's got me. I'm all in. What ******* team let this guy go.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose