R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2021)

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank goodness this regular season is over. For those fans that don't miss a home game, like my wife and I, we got to witness a 4-6 season if you count the preseason games, and a miserable 5 game losing streak to close out the season. Last won a home game on October 24th, 2021. Pathetic. Flat out pathetic. So much so that most weekends we turn on the TV and see a team we don't recognize playing on the road - except for the Detroit game. We recognized that team.
You and other devoted fans that spend your time and money going to the games and supporting this team have been let down once again by this team

I fully respect you and your wife going to all the home games :thumbup:

So sad that the product the team puts on the field continually lets us down

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Honestly, I think if that Minnesota kicker makes that kick, we have a much, much uglier season.

What if Prater makes all his kicks vs Colts? What if AJ Green turned around vs Green Bay (that game is guaranteed overtime at least if he doesn't do what he did).

We could have been 13-4.

We can play the what if game all day.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drove from Reno, NV to Beatty, NV starting this afternoon just before kickoff. Radio broadcast with Kurt Warner as we left Reno/Sparks and then we lost the signal. Thankfully.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Drove from Reno, NV to Beatty, NV starting this afternoon just before kickoff. Radio broadcast with Kurt Warner as we left Reno/Sparks and then we lost the signal. Thankfully.
Good ole Beatty. We stay a night or 2 there every year going to Hot Augusts or Oregon. You didn't miss anything.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Already looking forward to the 2022 thread. LOL

This team should be headed in the right direction, but it is always one step forward and two steps back then drop into the fetal position and take a sack it seems.