Fmr Cardinals Matt Ware / Hamza Abdullah Podcast: Funny video on Edgerrin James

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wolf was on here????? How the hell did I miss that?

We suspect, yes. He posted as Hardy something or other. The posters verbiage was very similar to Wolfleys and he said some things that some poster didn't agree with and they went crazy on him.

When did that happen?!? I have no recollection of wolfley being here!

Wild guess, 10 years ago. Yeah, Hardy was his name

I remember hardy, didn’t have a clue it might be Wolfly the many time pro bowl special teamer, seems a little longer, like after the Super Bowl time period, when main site ran me out of there. Didn’t like a get down and waller in the mud naked Arizona Cardinals football club fan.

Oh yeah! I remember Hardy and discussions of him being a team insider but didn’t realize it was Wolf.
Yeah, Wolf was Hardy Brown.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Definitely sounded like someone up close and personal with the team:

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
yup, definitely Wolf just from his post below

“Like a Japanese Fighting-Fish, deadly and single-minded of purpose, the Cardinals were working to accomplish something they've been lacking for years: Identity.”

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Interesting. Do you recall what the exact convo was that drove him away? The topic?

I remember hardy.
I remember him talking about Langston Moore looking like a stud and him saying he was going to be a really good player.

A bunch of people were very skeptical. A few questioned his access and knowledge. Typical darksiders running people off. :p

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I remember him talking about Langston Moore looking like a stud and him saying he was going to be a really good player.

A bunch of people were very skeptical. A few questioned his access and knowledge. Typical darksiders running people off. :p
Lol. Because they were right? You did say “typical.”

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score
I remember getting Matt Ware's autograph at Training Camp up in Flag prior to the 09 season. Instantly became a fan favorite in our household that year. Was stoked when he picked off Cutler that season against the Bears

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Do you recall what the exact convo was that drove him away? The topic?

I remember hardy.

He got frustrated that the "average fan" (posters) acted like they were authorities on everything Cardinal football on the field and behind the scenes whereas they (posters) were actually so ignorant to everything Cardinal football on the field and behind the scenes.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He got frustrated that the "average fan" (posters) acted like they were authorities on everything Cardinal football on the field and behind the scenes whereas they (posters) were actually so ignorant to everything Cardinal football on the field and behind the scenes.
Are still there those average fans?

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have Matt Ware to thank for snapping me out of a 5 year trance last year. I was madly in love with a woman who didn't feel the same for me. But in my stupidity, I thought that I could win her over if I got in great shape and spent a ton on $ on her (trips, etc).

Last year we started to follow each other on IG. She mentioned that she was bummed that Matt was moving (I think to Colorado) since he was her personal trainer. Once I saw Matt's training videos of her I realized that I had NO CHANCE of ever winning her over.

It still sucks but at least now I can deal with reality and stop wasting time hoping that one magical day she was going to feel the way I do about her.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have Matt Ware to thank for snapping me out of a 5 year trance last year. I was madly in love with a woman who didn't feel the same for me. But in my stupidity, I thought that I could win her over if I got in great shape and spent a ton on $ on her (trips, etc).

Last year we started to follow each other on IG. She mentioned that she was bummed that Matt was moving (I think to Colorado) since he was her personal trainer. Once I saw Matt's training videos of her I realized that I had NO CHANCE of ever winning her over.

It still sucks but at least now I can deal with reality and stop wasting time hoping that one magical day she was going to feel the way I do about her.
Five years for that, she must be super gorgeous to make u crazy in that way
In any case
You are not just masochist about the Cardinals lol

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I remember one exchange that I mentioned earlier.

He was hyping up DT Langston Moore, saying the dude was going to be a player and a number of the nattering nabobs of negativism jumped all over him for writing a glowing review.

Wolf defended his take in a very thoughtful manner, essentially saying, "look...this guy looks like a beast right now in training camp and in OTAs. I going to say what I've see with my own two eyes."

This is one of the reasons I so critical of darksidism. It wears on a lot of fans and runs quite a few people off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose